one

Chapter 1 : 04/12/16

--

"Neoui saenggakman haneun, nae moseubul da bichwojulge~"

"Geunyang amureohji anghe neomgiryeogo hajima, if you want me if you want~ yeah if you want me. Yeah, woah~ Nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo, naege itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon ho~ oh~"

Seventeen clapped their hands with some cheering to the last unit performer which is the vocal unit. They were still in their practice room at the time of 11:43 pm, 17 minutes before tomorrow comes. Practicing for their last stage of their album '17 CARAT' sadden them a bit and at the same time making them proud of themselves for their sweats of victories.

The thirteen boys started to pack their things up quietly, they were all unspoken since they were all tired and lazy even just to say a word. But being the Leader of the group Seungcheol smiled and cheered his co-members up. The members smiled a bit but you can see the tiredness and sleepiness on their faces.

After everybody went out, Seungcheol locked the door and mumbled a 'Let's go'. The 13 young boys started to walk quietly in the empty street. It was quiet, cold and beautiful night. All of them thought that this night was sincere to them.

It was the time for them to cross the road to the Haebaragi Street where their house is located at. The twelve members started to cross the road not noticing that the pink-haired guy which is their song producer, Woozi stayed on the side walk staring at a little girl who was shivering because of cold. The little girl looked up at Woozi as the Producer took off of his jacket and sat in front of the shivering girl. Woozi smiled, "Why are you still out this night little Miss? Please stand up and take this." the pink-haired guy said, helping the little girl to stand up and put his white jacket on the little girl's small figure.

"You are so kind and pretty!" The little girl suddenly bursted out with a wide cute smile. Woozi chuckled and ruffled her hair and to his surprise, the little girl suddenly pulled his hand and put it on her right cheek cutely, "Your hands are also pretty! They are so smooth and soft!" she said and Woozi actually blushed at the little girl's compliments. He suddenly remembered why this cute little girl is still out suddenly someone shouted, "Taegguk!"

Both Woozi and the small girl turned their heads to the person who shouted, seeing a woman around 30's running to them. Taegguk, which is the little girl ran to the woman hugging her when they reached each other. Woozi stared at them for a minute before smiling, Taegguk were talking to her mom and she pointed at Woozi who were standing not that far from them. The woman carried Taegguk into her arms and walked to Woozi. The woman smiled at him and Woozi greeted her and bowed.

"Thank you very much for taking care of Taegguk, I thought I lost her and I was neared on calling the polices. Thank you Jihoon." The woman said that made Jihoon widened his eyes because she knows him. "He is pretty right mom?" Taegguk said with a spark on her eyes and both adults chuckled at her cuteness. Woozi was about to say something when he heard a familiar voice from afar calling his name. Woozi turned around seeing his co-members looking at him, one of them were waving at him which is their Leader. Jihoon shouted back, "I'll be there!"

He turned to the mother and child and bowed at them once again with a small smile, "I'm so sorry Mrs. I need to go now. Please don't lost Taegguk again, bye little miss." Woozi said running away, he saw Taegguk waving at him that make him wave back and finally cross the road.

Once he crossed the road his co-members looked at him worriedly, he felt guilty for making them worried and wait.

"Where did you go and where's your jacket?" Jeonghan asked. Woozi sighed, "I saw a little girl on the side walk when we were walking, she is shivering in cold and I gave her my jacket. Then her mom suddenly appeared and she said she lost her so that's why.." there was a silence after Jihoon said that, because of embarrassment he started to walk past them to their house. He then heard them shouting his name and it started.

Two arms has been putted on his shoulders and laughing of his co-members at the background. "Our Jihoon is so good!" Hoshi said. "Jihoonie hyung likes kids!" He heard Seungkwan shouted and the teasing started.

--

12 : 11 am

Jihoon quickly change his clothes into a comfy one and he quickly hide under his blankets, closing his eyes and drifting into sleep.

Seventeen do the same, drifting into sleep. All of them were into their deep slumber.

"You are pure and passionate, you deserved to be loved and cared.

Your wish will be granted and tomorrow will be the start of your fairytale."

Kissing the jacket it was holding, it smirked and leave the jacket on the branch of the tree. It stopped for a moment to look at the house and started to walk away.

--

haebaragi is the Korean of sunflower

- kyle

[Note: Not Edited]