five

Chapter 5 : 04/13/17

--

"Who'll going to wake up hi--I mean her?"

"You should do it Chan because Jihoon hyung loves you."

"What?! Me? No! I still want to be alive hyung."

I heard them whispering beside my bed and I can't help it but to groan in annoyance. They're so fucking annoying noisy. Slowly sitting up, I glared at them as they freeze. I rub my face and sigh loudly slowly getting on my feet and walk out of the room, leaving those three idiots. [A/N: Dino, Hoshi and Seungkwan]

I went to the bathroom and I can hear someone is showering. I went inside and to the sink getting my toothbrush and putting a toothpaste on it. "Whose there?" I recognize that voice and its Seokmin's. I'm too lazy to answer and just hum. I close my eyes as I brush my teeth. The shower was turned off and after a moment the shower door was opened, revealing a half naked Seokmin. I just look at him and when he notice me, he screamed and slipped. hi

I was too shock to help him. As Seokmin scream in pain when he fell down. I can hear the members' running footsteps and the bathroom door was slammed open by no other than Seungcheol hyung. He looked shock while staring at me and then to Seokmin. "What happened?"

And then Seungcheol hyung went beside Seokmin and help him to stand up. Seungcheol hyung asked him again and Seokmin look at me and I raise a brow at him, "J-jihoon hyung surprise the hell out of me. Oh my gosh!" The other members were shock but as soon as they realize what Seokmin has just said, they all laugh and Jeonghan hyung went beside me putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, guys who wouldn't be surprise when a girl just appear inside of your bathroom?" He asked and I glared at him, elbowing his side and he wince. I rolled my eyes at him and spit out the toothpaste and washing my mouth. I look at Seokmin again and tiptoed to ruffle his dark brown hair. He seems surprise and same as the others as I smiled a little to them.

"Sorry Seok, from now on be aware of me okay?"

I sigh and went outside of the bathroom to our room again. I searched for my phone on my bed and when I did, I get a hold of it and went downstairs to the kitchen. There's Mingyu, cooking something for our breakfast and when he saw me he smiled and cheerily said, "Good morning noona!!"

I glared at Mingyu and he just motion a peace sign to me, "Stop that 'Gyu." I said blankly and get a glass of water. I can hear this giant baby giggling as I drink my glass of water. I turn on my phone and saw a message from unknown number, I place the glass of water on the bar counter. Suddenly, I felt nervousness boiling up inside my body as I unlock it and went to the messages.

From: 09*********

You wind it, take the chances and opportunities

I frowned at the message? What was this person is talking about? And how this this person get my number?

To: 09*********

What do you mean? How d'you get my number? WHO are you?

I stared at my phone screen for moment waiting for a reply but sigh when I received none. I was about to turn the screen off when the stranger reply.

From: 09*********

Don't ask too many questions sweetie, don't worry I'll be taking care of you from afar. I'll always protect you from danger.

I nearly let out a gasp. S-so this person actually watching me? B-but how? And this person maybe know something about this curse. What if this person reveal that I am Woozi? I can't let that happen--

"-Jihoon hyung!"

I turn towards Mingyu who was worriedly looking at me. He was holding a plate of cooked pancakes. "Y-yes?" I can't help it but to stutter. Mingyu place the food on the table. "Are you okay? You look . . . terrified."

Feeling my heart racing beats, I fake a smile at him and nodded. "Nah... I'm all okay Mingyu don't worry. Cook well." I said, assuring him with a gentle smile and he look hesitant while nodding and looking at me. I sigh, "Don't worry Gyu I'm fine really anyways do I need to call the members now?" Mingyu's mood changed and he happily like a child nodded and jumped, "Yes please hyung! Thank youuuu!"

And then he suddenly kiss me on the cheeks.

I froze and as he froze a couple of seconds after I do. When I realize what he has just done I glared at him and tilt my head in annoyance. This brat was still smiling but his eyes were saying another. I clench my fists, licking my dry lips as I glared at him.

"KIM STUPID MINGYU DO YOU WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW?!"

"I'M SO SORRY HYUNG I DIDN'T MEANT IT!"

[Third person's POV]

Mingyu was near on crying as Jihoon was head locking him. And members started to gather in the dining room as the other members were trying not to laugh and Leader Seungcheol face palming because he nearly got a heart attack after hearing screams. But he smiled with the others as they watch Mingyu crying for help.

Jihoon smirked as he turn his gaze fron the members to Mingyu, "Well it seems I don't need to call them now, they are all here. Isn't that great?" Jihoon said in a teasing tone and Mingyu nodded looking at Seungcheol with a begging eyes. Seungcheol giggled first and do his task.

"Okay kids let's eat now!"

"AYE SIR!"

--

Woozi's a baller, he's really having fun

honestly guys yesterday (12th) is this story's 1st anniversary but sadly i didn't make it because i was too out of words here :)))

- kyle