three

Chapter 3 : 05/04/16

#Seventeen1stwin i would be lying if i didn't say i just cried yesterday. I am so proud of them and to us all Carats!!!

--

It was already 9:01 am.

Everyone outside of the Concert Arena that were waiting for SEVENTEEN were all confused and disappointed why the Concert suddenly canceled. It was their last stage and it was just canceled suddenly without even telling the fans the reason why.

Staffs and Securities of the said place were managing to calm everyone down and please them to just understand the sudden event.

A company van of Pledis Entertainment stops right in front of Seventeen's house. A man went out of the car which is supposed to be Seventeen's Manager. Some staffs were following him behind as they made their way to the front door of the house and knocked.

It was all silence.

No one even dared to talk nor make a little noise.

Everyone were still on state of shock. They don't know if they're just dreaming right now or someone has just trolling the hell out of them.

Some of the members were sitting on the sofa, some were standing and sitting on the floor, dumbfounded.

The twelve guys were just like that until they heard a knock on their front door. They all looked at each other in horror like if they opened that door, their lives were depend on it.

"Shit it was manager-nim." Seungcheol said and he can't help it but to cursed. Everything were unbelievable. The Eldest sigh and decided to opened the door revealing their half-angry manager and the staffs. Once they arrived in the living room Seungcheol and the other members was about to bow but they were stopped by their manager, "Where is he?"

Seungcheol can feel himself getting stressed and nervous about this, "He is in their room manager-nim."

"What did just happened? Don't you all know you were the biggest talk now because of the sudden canceled of your last stages?" the other eleven members were stuck right at this moment. Seungcheol bite his inside cheeks before letting out a frustrated groan.

Seungkwan raised his hand and now all eyes were on him, "I'll tell it." He then started to tell what did just happened earlier and the others were listening to his storyline. When he ended the explanation, the living room were now dead silent. Not even the staffs that were shocked to what did just Seungkwan said.

"We will go to that room, come with me." the manager said and started to climb upstairs with the staffs and twelve members following him behind. When they reached the door of the 96'liners' room, Dino was the one who slowly opened the door.

"J-jihoon hyung?" He peek through the open door and saw a person with a pink long hair on one of the four beds, blanket were all over her body. Head were hung low that only her hair was the only body part able to see.

When Jihoon heard their Maknae's voice, she slowly looked at him with a puffy eyes and red face. He is crying.

"W-what did just happen?" Jihoon ask with a cracked voice. Their manager went inside of the room surprising them both. The Manager's eyes were shot wide while looking at the pretty girl on the bed which supposed to be Woozi, the Seventeen's song producer and the Vocal Unit's Leader.

He slowly took a step near the bed she was and the twelve guys and staffs were just watching them from the door. Woozi immediately hid her face in his knees again and bite her lips hard. The Manager sighed as he already processed what did just happened to him.