six

Chapter 6 : 05/28/18

--

She close her eyes sniffing the cold breeze of the new morning. Smiling as she can hear Vernon and Seungkwan bickering on something small.

"Worried?"

Seungcheol suddenly appeared beside Jihoon. The younger's eyes widen a little, feeling surprise by the Leader. Jihoon look up at the still dark sky, "Nope. But I'm worried how you guys suddenly appearing out of nowhere." Both leaders laugh and was interrupted by the performance team leader, Kwon Soonyoung.

Soonyoung put his arms on Jihoon and Seungcheol's shoulders as he evade the space between the two other leaders. "HEY YOU TWO SO MEAN FOR NOT INVITING ME!" He shouted making the pink haired and the camel boy flinch at his loud voice.

Jihoon annoyingly flick Soonyoung's hand that made hyper leader take his hand off of both the other leaders.

"It's not a kid party for us to invite you."

Soonyoung froze and suddenly kneel down in depression. "S-SO MEAN JIHOONIE! YOU'RE MORE MEAN THAN YOU ARE WHEN UR STILL A BO--MMMFF!!"

Seungcheol widen his eyes at Soonyoung who just realize what he is just going to reveal. Jihoon only click his tongue in annoyance while glaring at Soonyoung.

Pledis decided to make seventeen take a vacation to cover Jihoon's case. And so here they are taking a trip to Busan.

Soonyoung's nonstop sorry's is beginning to irritate the other members in the van. Dino who is only beside the guilty guy glared at his hyung. "Hyuuuung let me sleep for fu-"

"Lee Chan."

Dino was cut when Jeonghan said his full name. The maknae gulp his saliva as he mumble a sorry and just put on his earphones. Jeonghan's piercing gaze landed onto Soonyoung. The younger guy pouted. "Kwon Soonyoung I swear if you don't stop I will throw you out of this van."

"SO MEAN HYUNG!"

"THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD STOP THAT! You know Jihoon was pretty pissed but he kept quiet, so you don't have rights to be noisy about earlier."

Soonyoung lowered his head like a beaten puppy. "Sorry hyung."

The long haired boy only let out a sigh.

After a couple of minutes the boys entered the train station. Buying tickets as they wait for the train and finally ride it. There are few people inside the train where seventeen was but it doesn't matter.

"It will be a long ride." Jihoon said, voice a bit husky from sleeping. She is together with Dino the maknae who is sorted beside him and the China line sitted in across them. All of the members was wearing a face mask, to hide their obvious identity. Jihoon pull down her mask under her nose and pull down her cap to cover her eyes as she went to sleep. But before she even close her eyes Dino suddenly knudge her.

"What?!" Woozi whispered-asked with annoyance completely visible in her tone. Dino suddenly pouted, "Hyung I'm hungry."

Jihoon close her eyes again, ready to sleep again but before that she said, "I'm not Mingyu, Lee Chan. Ask Minggu instead." And with those last words, Lee Jihoon finally sleep.

Dino who was beside her take her advice and texted his Mingyu hyung for food. Mingyu receive the test and can't help it but to groan.

From: Dinosaur child no more

Hyung give me some food pls? :3

To: Dinosaur child no more

I'm not a food storage.

From: Dinosaur child no more

but jihoon hyung is really hungry now hyung :#

To: Dinosaur child no more

WHAT?! U SHOULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIER U LIL. I'LL PASS IT TO CHEOL HYUNG NOW

From: Dinosaur child no more

okaaaay! thanks hyung! <3

Dino laugh silently as the thought of deceiving Mingyu only with his Jihoon hyung's name is really funny. The maknae kiss the sleeping Jihoon's cheek happily. It doesn't have any meaning to it but for the two pair of eyes across them, it's different as their eyes is visible with surprise and jealousy. Chan cheered up when a two bag of chips was passed to him.

--

"Jihoon hyung please wake up."

A familiar voice said.

"-ihoon please don't leave us-"

Another familiar voice said. Their voices is full of sadness and hatred. Hatred? But why? Why would they--

"-hoon ple..."

"Jihoon hyung!"

Jihoon was startled by Dino who was waking her up. "C-chan?"

"Hyung.. are you okay?" Minghao asked worriedly. Jihoon look at him, does he know?

"Huh? Of course I'm okay." Jihoon said, looking outside seeing they're already in the Busan realms. In his hometown.

"Are you really okay hyung? You're crying."

"Huh?"

Jihoon touch her cheeks finding it wet... with tears. She wipe the tears away and smiled to the three worried members. "I'm fine just some bad nightmare."

The three sigh in relief and go back to their own worlds again.

But Jihoon. Jihoon can't help it but to think and think about his dream. It was obviously a nightmare but..

"why does it felt so real?"

--

I miss you all my ♥ s. I'm very sorry for suddenly disappearing I wish I can make it up to you guys. here's a little present! until then!

- kyle