Boo!!!!

Percy's PoV

"Thanks girl," I told Mrs. O'Leary as she curled up for a nap.

"This place is huge," I told myself.

Just then I saw a curly, blonde ponytail pass by. I ran after and saw that it was Annabeth. I sneaked behind her.

"Boo!"

I was promptly rewarded with a judo flip and a knee on my chest.

"Percy?"

"Hey, Wise Girl," I replied just as her dad ran up.

"Annabeth, whose this and why did you judo flip him?"

"Dad, this is Percy Jackson. My boyfriend. You met him once when he was looking for me."

"Ah. Well, your uncle is coming to talk about Magnus in about ten minutes, so Percy might want to find his car and start the long drive back to New York," her dad told us.

"I didn't drive here. It'll take a minute to get home," I said.

"Gods Percy. You took Mrs. O'Leary?" Annabeth burst out.

"Mrs. O'Leary?"

"Yes I did take her Annabeth, I wasn't going to wait for Blackjack. Mrs. O'Leary is my pet."

"Is she your pet dog?"

"Kind of. She's a hellhound."

"Oh. And who is Blackjack?"

"My pegasus. May I borrow Annabeth for a sec? Thanks," I said and dragged her away.

"I need to talk to you about Sally's friend's son," I told her.

"The one who claimed to "go to the bathroom" at the same time as you?"

"Yep. He disappears at random times. Also, know anything about ghosts?They don't turn to dust when I stab them. They just say "Ouch" and move on."

"How about I'll IM you tomorrow and let you know but right now it's dinner time."

"Styx! I have to go! Talk to you tomorrow," I said and gave her a quick hug and kiss before running to Mrs. O'Leary.

"Hey girl take me back to Amity Park," I said climbing aboard.

"Woof!" And everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm back!" I yelled walking through the door.

"Percy, how was your walk?" Danny asked me.

"It was nice, " I replied sitting down.

"By the way Percy, do you have any pets?" Danny asked

"Yeah. I have a dog that tends to....roam. And then there's this horse at the summer camp that I go to that kind of adopted me, so," I told him,"I'm going to bed early tonight," I continued. I wanted to get out of there before Danny asked me a question and I slipped.

As I headed up the stairs, I wondered why Danny started interrogating me. And why was he asking questions about pets? Had he seen me? Or Riptide?

I walked to where I slept and sat down, fiddling with a capped Riptide. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Hey Percy, Where did you really go on Mrs. O'Leary?" My mom and Paul asked.

"Boston for ten minutes to see Annabeth."

"Did she know you were coming?" Paul asked.

"Nope."

"How did she greet you?" my mom asked.

"Same way she did in New Rome. A judo flip and then a knee to the chest."

"Gods Percy."

"Yeah yeah. Reyna thought she was an Amazon or Roman," I said laughing.

"Reyna?"

"My fellow Preator, or is that ex-fellow Preator?"

"Percy you were a Preator of Rome!" Paul exclaimed.

"No. I was a Preator of New Rome. For like two hours, then I stepped down so Jason, who was the old Preator could resume his position. Then he gave battlefield emergency promotion or something to Frank so that he is now Preator. But he did it to save me and Annabeth at the Doors of Death. Goodnight you two," I said and pushed them out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi There! Thanks for reading! Please vote and Comment!

Thanks!

~sam_fenton