What the?!?!?!

Danny's PoV

"May I be excused? I need to go do homework," I said getting up. I wanted to follow Percy to see if I could find anything odd about him.

"Sure."

I turned invisible outside of my room before slipping in. I saw Percy fiddling with a pen. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Percy exclaimed.

"Hey Percy, Where did you really go on Mrs. O'Leary?" Sally and Paul asked.

"Boston for ten minutes to see Annabeth."

"Did she know you were coming?" Paul asked.

"Nope."

"How did she greet you?" his mom asked.

"Same way she did in New Rome. A judo flip and then a knee to the chest." 

A judo flip?!?!?!?

"Gods Percy."

"Yeah yeah. Reyna thought she was an Amazon or Roman," Percy said laughing.

"Reyna?"

"My fellow Preator, or is that ex-fellow Preator?"

"Percy you were a Preator of Rome!" Paul exclaimed.

"No. I was a Preator of New Rome. For like two hours, then I stepped down so Jason, who was the old Preator could resume his position. Then he gave battlefield emergency promotion or something to Frank so that he is now Preator. But he did it to save me and Annabeth at the Doors of Death. Goodnight you two," he said and pushed them out the door.

Okay so he has a judo flipping friend, who might be an Amazon or a Roman. Gods instead of God, Preator, and New Rome. And has something to do with Doors of Death.

I exited the room and turned visible before entering.

"Hey Percy." He immediately stood up and turned around, pen gripped defensively.

"Oh, hey Danny," he said sitting back down.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine, just tense."

"Too much homework?"

"Styx," he mumbled.

"What?"

"I completely forgot about homework."

"Oh. You need any help?" I offered.

"If you could read the questions or assignments that would be great," Percy replied.

"Why? Can't you read?"

"I'm dyslexic and ADHD."

"Oh. I'm sorry," I felt bad about my last question.

"No problem. I'll probably just skip it tonight. You couldn't have known. Normally my girlfriend helps me, she's a genius," Percy told me.

"Okay then. Goodnight Percy," I said.

"'Night Danny."

And with that I flew over to Sam's to meet her and Tucker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They said all these weird terms. Like "Doors of Death, Styx, Preator, New Rome, Amazon, Roman, Gods."  That's not regular people talk!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down man."

"Tucker's right Danny. But you're right those aren't regular terms. We'll have to keep an eye on him," Sam said.

"But in the meanwhile, let's get some sleep," Tuck said getting up to leave.

"'Night guys!" I called before leaving to go back to my house and to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi There! TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!!! YAY!!!! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!

Thanks!

~sam_fenton