BAD DOG!!!!

Danny's PoV

"If you wait near the school something's bound to happen and he'll show up. You, me, and Nico will be there too," I heard Percy say.

"That sounds incredibly stupid, Seaweed Brain."

'Well I'm not you now am I, Wise Girl."

Annabeth sighed. "Well based off of your track record of stupid ideas working out, I guess we'll do it," she replied. "Now let's get some sleep. Big day ahead of us I guess," Annabeth said.

"'Night."

"'Night."

I was shaken up after that, but I got ready for bed and went to sleep dreading the morning.

"Percy! Annabeth! Nico! Danny! Breakfast!" I groaned hearing my mom's voice. I got up to see that Percy and his friends had already left the room. I went downstairs to find toast on a plate and blue pancakes that Percy seemed to love.

"Hey Danny! Want some pancakes?" Percy said when he saw me.

"Um...Why are they blue?" I asked hesitantly.

"Inside joke. My old step-dad said that blue food is impossible, but voila, here it is," Percy explained, while drowning his in syrup.

"There delicious. Sally makes very good food. Percy you're drowning your pancakes," Annabeth told me before changing focus and scolding Percy.

"We've already been over this though Annabeth," Percy shot back grinning. Only to be rewarded with a small eye roll from Annabeth.

"No thanks. I'm not that hungry," I lied. "Where's Nico?"

"He went ahead. He had to go pick something up," Annabeth replied before standing up. "Let's go or you will be late Seaweed Brain."

"Fine. See you later Danny," Percy told me as they left. I ran upstairs before flying over to find Sam and Tucker. I found them a couple blocks from the school and transformed back before joining them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Danny. No cousin today?" Sam asked me.

"He's with his girlfriend but they were planning something. And I think it has to do with me."

"We'll be with you then Danny," Tucker told me.

"Thanks you guys."

The start of the day went pretty well until halfway through English, when someone started talking about a poodle. Paul went over and looked out the window before calling on Percy.

"Percy your dog is outside," Paul told him.

"Nico, you want to come too?" Percy asked.

"Yes," Nico said before following Percy out.

I looked out the window. Since when did Percy have a dog? I thought before I saw the dog outside. I raised my hand, and asked to be excused followed shortly after by Sam and Tucker. Paul let us go and we ran outside. I ducked behind a tree.

"Going Ghost!" I yelled as I transformed. I flew over t where the dog was.

"How big is that thing?" Tucker asked.

"I don't know," I said before seeing Percy and Nico walk over to the huge dog.

"Annabeth did you bring her?" Percy asked the air.

"No she just came," Annabeth's voice came from nowhere. I decided I would fly over, invisibly, and see what that thing was.

"Guys, that ghost is back,"Nico announced.

I turned visible. "How do you know?" I asked to no reply. "And what is that thing?"

"My pet. Her name's Mrs. O'Leary," Percy told me scratching her ear.

"Did you really kidnap the Mayor or was that set up? Because it looks set up," Annabeth said appearing from nowhere with a baseball cap in her hand.

"That was a set up. He was overshadowed."

"Told you Seaweed Brain," she said to Percy before Mrs. O'Leary took off towards Sam and Tuck.

"Bad Dog! Come back!" Percy yelled at her, before I heard Sam and Tucker yelling at the dog.

"Get this thing off of me!"

"Hey! Watch it!"

"Mrs. O'Leary, go back to Camp girl. I'll visit you soon," Percy told the dog before it ran off into the woods. He looked around a bit awkwardly. "So...." he started and trailed off. Me, Sam, and Tucker were staring at him. Percy, Annabeth, and Nico were staring back. Sam finally broke the silence.

"What was that dog thing?" She demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi There!

I'm Alive and I apollogize for the long wait I will try to update more often! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!

Thanks!

~sam_fenton