I love you.

Me: New dare from @flashfangirl_xo13

Everyone else: Cool, what is it? 

Me: First, Barry, you have to leave the room. 

Barry: Why? Ugh, fine. *Leaves the room & goes to the kitchen to eat* 

Me: Ok, Wells, you have to tell Barry you love him. 

Wells: *Blinks* No. 

Me: You have to. 

Wells: Fine. 

Me: BARRY, YOU CAN COME BACK NOW! 

Barry: OK! *Comes back eating a carton of ice cream* What was the dare? 

Me: Is that my home-made french vanilla ice cream that it took me SIX HOURS TO MAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 

Barry: *Gulps* Ummmm... I don't know? 

Me: *Takes the ice cream from him & puts it back in the freezer before coming back with my eyes glowing one red & the other black* The dare was for us to make you leave the room & say anything we wanted to about you. 

Barry: Weird. 

Me: *Telepathically to Wells* Now. 

Wells: *Walks up to Barry & puts his hand on his cheek* Barry, I love you. 

Barry: *Blushes* As a friend & hero? *Nervous chuckle* 

Wells: No, as a boyfriend. 

Everyone but them: *Are laughing uncontrollably in their heads* 

Barry: Oh. *Chuckles even more nervously than before* Umm, I'm already dating Shelby though... Right, babe? 

Me: No. You didn't even apologize for eating the ice cream it took me hours to make! 

Barry: I'm sorry for eating the ice cream it took you hours to make. 

Me: Too late! 

Wells: Barry, please... will you be my boyfriend? 

Barry: Uhmmmmm... *Looks around nervously* 

Everyone except for Me, Barry, & Wells: *Burst out laughing uncontrollably* 

Barry: Why are they laughing? 

Me: *Laughs uncontrollably before falling on the floor still laughing* 

Barry: Shelby? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wells: The dare was for me to tell you I love you. *Walks away from Barry blushing & goes to his room* 

Barry: Great performance guys. Shelby, I actually thought you were breaking up with me for that ice cream thing. Hah. 

Me: *Gets up & fixes my clothes* No, but I do want an apology that isn't given so that you can get out of a sticky situation. Later, right now I'm gonna go take a bath. *Goes to my room & takes a bath* 

Barry: ... Well, until next time... 

Me: *Teleports right next to Barry from the bathtub wearing a bathrobe & slaps him* No! That is my line. Well, until next time... 

Everyone except for me & Barry: Bye. *Wave* 

Barry: Peace. *Does peace sign* 

Me: Deuces. *Does double peace signs then teleports back to the tub*