Halbarry, hug and kiss. Oh my.

Me: I have three new dares.

Everyone else: What are they?

Me: Um, Barry. Honey, you aren't gonna like the first one.

Barry: Why not?

Me: It's from AlyssaDaphneBunagan, it says "I dare Barry to read Halbarry." *Pulls up my fanfiction app on my phone and searches "Halbarry" then lets Barry decide which one he wants to read*

Barry: *Takes my phone and puts it in his pocket wanting to see what was gonna happen* (He didn't turn it off because I have a password on it and he doesn't know the password.)

Me: Next dare. Oh wait, everybody meet Kristan_Drake aka Kristan.

Kristan: *Walks in* Sup. Cisco, I dare you to hug me.

Cisco: Ok. *Hugs Kristan*

Kristan: *Hugs back then leaves*

Me: And last but not least. flashfangirl-xo13 dares Caitlin to kiss... SNART?!?!

Cait: No!

Me: Sorry, but you kinda have to.

Cait: Fine.

Me: *Teleports Snart into the room*

Snart: Where am I? *Sees me* Floyd. We had an agreement. I leave whoever you tell me to leave alone, alone and you let me do whatever I want to anyone else.

Everyone else: Wait, what?

Barry: Babe, is-is that true? P-please tell me that isn't true.

Me: That doesn't matter. It's not true, Babe.

Barry: Phew.

Me: Just so you know though baby, I just lied. I'm sorry. But you did tell me to tell you that it wasn't true. *Smiles and laughs nervously before telling Caitlin Telepathically* 'Now.'

Cait: *Walks up behind Snart then turns him around before kissing him* It was a dare.

Snart: Ok. Can I get back to my previous task now?

Me: *Teleports him back*

Barry: *Goes to his room and reads a fanfiction at superspeed*

Me: Well, until next time...

Barry: *Walks up behind me silently and kisses my cheek* Here's your phone babe.

Me: *Looks as though I knew he was there but is close to having a heart attack on the inside* Thanks babe. *Takes my phone and turns it off putting it in my pocket* Until next time...

Everybody but me and Barry: *Wave* Bye.

Barry: Peace. *Does peace sign before pecking me on the cheek*

Me: Deuces. *Does double peace signs while smiling*