Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

SEQUEL RELEASE & BOOK DEDICATION

Dear Readers,

Important Announcement #1:

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

Yay! *throws confetti*

ALEX AND ELIAS WILL BE BACK IN ACTION, SO DON'T WORRY, THEIR STORY DOES NOT END HERE.

PS: THE SEQUEL WILL BE POSTED VERY SOON (AKA WITHIN THE MONTH).

Important Announcement #2:

I will be posting the preview to the sequel within the next week or so, so stay tuned!

Important Announcement #3:

A Dedication,

For those of you who have taken the time to read this book from start to finish, thank you.

Thank you so much for sticking with my crazy updates, my delays, my typos, and my strange cast of characters all the way through.

To my editor and best friend/audiobook voice actress/brainstorming buddy Kristen without whom this book would not exist. There are good friends and then there are rare ones who stick with you and encourage all of your creative whims and Kristen is that friend. She has been with this book supporting it, giving it the tough love it needed, championing it, editing away countless mistakes, basically making it what it is today. I'd tell you guys to follow her but she's not a social media gal. Anyway, Kdawg, you have spent countless nights/afternoons/days going over this book with me, living out real life scenarios in the voices of the characters, and making this book in so many regards come to life. Thank you for working with me over the last two years. This draft would be a hot mess without you!

To my Wattpad readers, every single one of you inspire me to write, you motivate me to keep writing, you give me the encouragement to push through my writers block and bring you something new.

Thank you for the heartfelt comments, responses, and feedback.

Thank you for sharing this story with friends and family.

Thank you for taking time out of your lives and choosing to spend it with these characters.

Thank you for everything.

This book is for you, and I can't tell you how excited I am to bring you the sequel!

Stay tuned for the new book VERY soon.

In the meantime, I'll be posting a preview within the next week or so for you to enjoy!

Thanks for coming on this journey with me.

Can't wait to start the next one!

-Jenny

icon lock

Show your support for Jenny, and continue reading this story

by Jenny
@jr0127
After a late night fight between Alex Summers and her ex goes terribl...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 81 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @jr0127.