"That Night"

squidtomboy asked: Thomas, what was going through your head during that night, when you snuck into Jimmy's room...?

Thomas: ... *takes a long drag of cigarette before sighing* what can I say? I thought he loved me...

~~ Le flashback~~

Thomas Barrow sat in the Servants hall for a few moments after he had spoken to James, his cigarette dying between his fingers. He wasn't thinking about that though.

For once the younger man wasn't all prissy and showy like he usually was; he didn't look on edge or uncomfortable. He looked...like himself. The two of them relaxed in each other's company, laughing a little and smoking...

And oh, Jimmy Kent was beautiful. In every way possible. Physically, he was built like Adonis himself. Golden waves that fell with casual grace of his forehead, without seemingly any effort; blue eyes that twinkled with goodnatured mischief; and a lean, hot body, complete with muscles and dimples.

Thomas went to his room and tried to go to bed. He knew it was risky, so don't you dare say he acted like a child. But thoughts of the other man wouldn't -- couldn't -- leave him.

He knew it was wrong too. He knew it was disgusting and heathen and so horribly wrong. But if Jimmy felt the same way...then it wouldn't be so bad, right? It wouldn't be so physically painfully lonely this time...

He needed someone. He couldn't be this lonely forever. Hell, he didn't deserve this!

And he loved Jimmy. He loved him more than he ever loved anyone before.

So he stood up before he knew what he was doing. He walked to his bedroom door...

And you all know what happens next.