CreepyPasta's Fandom and Insanity

Now I've already touched on this in my art book. If you haven't read it already, go fucking read it already.

Now I guess there are MORE THINGS I need to touch on. That involves the fandom even more. And that being the term used for...

Insanity.

Holy fucking shit have I seen this a lot,
"Lol, I'm insane as well."
"Ha, I guess we're both insane."

Like bitch, wtf? You ain't insane. That isn't insanity, insanity is where YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CONTROL OF YOURSELF AND YOU TURN INTO A FLESH RIPPING MONSTER!!! You start becoming insane when you block out everyone around you, your own conscious, your appearance changes, you have a crazed look on your face, you literally look like that creepy kid from Highschool that wears a trench coat that looks like he could kill anyone at any moment, you twitch the FUCK out, you start smiling for no reason, and you laugh at the worse possible things. Laughed at 9/11 attack, well you're probably a psychopath. Laughed when Ebola killed hundreds, you're fucking mental. Laughed when Palm Harbor got fucking bombed, you are sick in the head.

Now some people say things like "Oh I'm going to kill someone..."

Do you honestly think they're gonna stab a hoe? No. They ain't, because they don't want to get thrown in jail with huge ass men who can rape them 24/7. Like seriously guys, will you honestly kill someone?... Other than Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, and Hitler.

And I've seen people say "Yes I would."

Really? You would grab a knife, pierce their skin, rip every layer of tissue they have, slide the blade of the knife down their chest and open up their body, seeing the gore, blood, veins, bones, and organs slowly get weaker because you KILLED SOMEONE? You would be advected for murder and thrown in jail.

Damn lying wannabe insane bitch, back at it again with being raped by big, sweaty, disgusting fuck boys.

Like damn. People need to see reality. Murder is not easy. And if your like "Oh they'll never find me, I'll just get rid of the evidence."

... HAHAHAHA! Oh don't make me laugh. That's the dumbest BULLSHIT I've heard. Have you EVER watched a full on investigation on murder? They find them. They find them and they fucking BEAT THEM TO THE GROOOOOUUUNNNNDDDDD!!!!! You will get caught. How? Because there will be one thing, ONE THING, that will screw you over. They will find you, and they will end you.

Now back to insanity and away from murder, I've said that I may go insane a couple of times.  And yes, I meant it. I can snap at any given moment. I am a hot-head, I can be annoyed easily, I don't care who you are, if you're bothering me, you're gonna piss me off. And yes, I have attacked people. I actually choked my friend Paige before by grabbing her neck and slamming her against a locker. I'm not kidding, if you think I'm kidding then well... Okay then.

I just hate how people try to act unique and different by using the term "insanity". Reason why I hate it? Creepypastas. I think they are the culprit. People read it, like it, then look at fanfictions and fantasize about it. Thinking that "maybe if I become insane, I might find someone like [Insert Creepypasta name here] and we can be friends!".

Like, do you remember the thing about the two girls who STABBED THEIR FRIEND IN THE WOODS TRYING TO APPEASE SLENDERMAN!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!!?! And you wonder why I hate them so much!!

The girl that was stabbed is fine now.. Hopefully... BECAUSE SHE HAD TO CALL FOR HELP FROM A BIKER THAT WAS RIDING HIS BIKE! The guy didn't think he would have to rush a girl to the hospital from being stabbed by her friends trying to be buddy buddy to a fictional character.

I hate the people in the fandom. I really really do. They do these stupid and idiotic things that will never work and make themselves look even dumber. They ruined Creepypastas. Now people are drawing porn, shipping, not scary pictures of these characters. I saw a girl who drew Jeff and named the chapter "Smexy Jeff"

... This guy is a crusty, disgusting, ruthless, smelly, greasy, insane, sociopathic, hideous killer that probably hates being called anything positive. Who thinks that they think about relationships? Apparently the fandom. I sort of feel bad for the guy, how this has turned into a little fanfiction victim. I remember when Slenderman was a scary thing and people were spooked by him. "Oh well, fuck that! Time to get out my art pad and make him took pretty!" - A random fan.

Now, those smut fanfictions about the guy. Nuh uh. Nope. He would not just regularly fuck you. No no no, that's asking too much. This guy would violently strip you down, tie you up, beat you, make you scream and cry, begging for mercy, and then fuck you in a painful way. He will torture you, abuse you, maybe even drug you for that matter then kill you afterwards. Those nice fanfictions are LIES. THEY WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THAT. I KNOW HOW A KILLER WOULD ACT. AND THOSE... THINGS!!! DON'T EVEN TOUCH THE SURFACE OF PSYCHOTIC RAPE. YOU TWATS.

This is more than a tumor. This is a cancerous, fatal disease that will never stop spreading. The only people who are immune are those who hate this thing forever.