I HATE DRAMA

HOLY SHITU! Do I hate this subject! Like sure, a bit of drama isn't bad, BUT WHEN IT SPREADS TO THE ONLY WEBSITE THAT I GO ON, IT GETS A BIT IRRITATING! Okay, anyways. If you want most of the subject about YouTube Drama, go check out this video

Highly recommended it btw...

Anyways, here's MY OPINION ON THIS BULLSHIT!

Now for all you PewDiePie and Markiplier fans out there, I with be bashing them as if I was bashing them with a rock. (Bashing People with Rocks™ -LeafyifHere) And so, if you are a die heart fan of these two, we'll go away!

Now, on the subject of drama in YouTube, I think it's just like celebrity drama. At its finest. Like, they go at each other like rabid chickens. Like shit mate, you don't want to see that fight. And those people that say they don't like drama, THEN STIR UP DRAMA THE NEXT DAY IS HYPOCRITICAL! Now, most of the things I am saying are just my opinion and some of the points GradeAUnderA made. So most credit goes to him because he's a great guy and deserves a lot more love than other YouTuber... Right next to I Hate Everything.

Anyways to sum this up. PewDiePie made a video about how much he hates YouTube drama and said that he doesn't like to get involved. BUT! When KSI made a video about how YouTube is perfect how it is, HE GOES AND ATTACKS KSI ON TWITTER! If you want the full story, go look at DramaAlert's video.

Yeah. Who's your favorite YouTuber now? He's just a hypocritical little bitch right now. Like Jesus Christ... But what can I do, I'm not as powerful as him, I don't have an army of over 43 million people and a beard. I have jack shit. But I have a voice. I usually side with the person that has actual proof. Now... I can't really say much, cause again, Grade usually says the same things I would say. So just look at that. I'm done. Next chapter will have a lot of cursing, yelling, and complaining.

See ya.