Ah hahaha... I fucking hate most of the things on this website/app...

WOWZA DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN YOUR NEWSFEED IS SPAMMED WITH PEOPLE YOU'VE ROLEPLAYED WITH DOING SMUTT ROLEPLAYS AND CAN SEE THEIR COMMENTS! FUCKING THANKS WATTPAD!!!

So let's talk about the elephant in the room. MOVE YOUR SMUTT TO PM FOR
FUCK SAKE! I don't want to see you saying "Fuck me sideways daddy" or "H-harder!" LIKE HOLY SHIT! TAKE IT TO X HAMSTER OR SOMETHING! These things are worse than Jacob Sartorius's music video, Sweatshirt.

Also, HOW THE FUCK CAN PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH COVERS OF ANIME DICKS AND BOOBS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!?!?!?!?! WATTPAD HAS THE TIME TO HAVE A CENSOR BOT IN THE COMMENTS FOR PROFANITY, BUT NOT SOMEONE WHO CAN REMOVE BOOKS WITH PORN PICTURES AS THE COVER?!?

TELL ME WHERE THE LOGIC IS....

Honestly, I'm not gonna lie, I have been in roleplays like those, BUT IN PMS. PRIVATE MESSAGES. BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT AT ALL. I feel like that one fish from the Sponge Bob movie that yells "MY EYES!!!" everytime I look in the newsfeed.

"BUT GALACTIC, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK IN THE NEWSFEED!"

NO! SHHHHHHHUT UP! Yes I do because Wattpad is so slow when giving me notifications for roleplays I'm in. So yes, I do need to look in there.

If you are someone that has done this and doesn't do smutt in PMs, then do it you fricking FRICKS.

And if you make a smutt rp, here are some things you can do to make it a bit better:

1. PUT IT AS 18+
2. TELL THE PEOPLE TO RP IN PMS
3. DON'T HAVE PORN AS THE COVER
4. DON'T MAKE THE BOOK YOU IDIOT

There... I think I made my point.