*Inhale* ... I hate cyberbullying/cyberbullying videos...

Don't get me fucking started on these things. Like holy shit, do they know how to make girls look stupid, and guys look like rapist.

Number one, why is the victim always a girl. At least from the ones I've seen, it's a girl. It's either the "she sent nudes to someone and then that person posted it on the Internet." or the "She posted a picture of herself and now everyone is calling her ugly." Like the fuckers who are calling you out are probably hoes themselves. Like really, it's ridiculous.

Number two, why is the one getting bullied always in devastation the first day? Okay so let me make a scene for you to understand.

Now Kallee is on her computer, looking at her profile on Instagram or whatever you people use now a days. She notices about... Three people say rude comments and starts to fucking cry.

WHAT? I have taken two dodge balls to the face and was called a bitch in elementary school, if this girl is crying over three rude comments, then she must be as sensitive as someone with sensitive skin.

Now, back on track. Do people see women as weaker victims to this subject? Is that it? Cause if it is, that's a load of bullshit. And I get it, females probably have a higher suicide count than men, but honestly, who cares!? I sure don't. If anyone calls me ugly or fat or stupid, they are probably blind because:
One. I got fucking straight A's
Two: I weigh 94.5 pounds (Ik... That's not healthy for my age rn...)
And three: I'm fabulous as fuck.

Now I know some people take it offensive and shit, but come on! People need to grow tougher skin! We can't let these words hit us like a truck, we'd be dead is we were hit by a truck.

Now, onto men, because equality and shit.

Why is it always a guy who is like 30+ that has to be the rapist or creep? Why can't it be a girl? Like, are men just immune to rapist and creeps? Do they have some anti-creep spray on them? Like wtf, I want this ability. Are men just seen as rapist because they have a penis? Idfk. If that's the case, that's sexist. I hate that. You don't see people calling women rapist, no you see them being called sluts, whores, hoes, bitches, skanks, hookers, and prositutes. Yet men are called rapist, faggots, bastards, and fuckers. Wow I just FUCKING LOVE THE HUMAN RACE GUYS!! HAHA!!

Now, on the topic of rapist. Why the fuck would anyone tell their personal information on the Internet. Now before you go contradicting me, you do not know my age, my gender, where I live, what I look like, and who I am related to. I don't have any social media except Twitter, which I don't say any information on their either. But if a person, who looks at your personal information on your profile and says "Hey, you're pretty hot"
YOU SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT AND BLOCK THEM!!! If they ask you any personal question when you don't know them or haven't been with them for a long period of time, you don't give them that. Hell, if it's a guy asking if your single, pull the lesbian trigger on them, they will leave you alone. Asks for your name? Fake name, boom. Ask where you go to school, say you're homeschooled, bam. Protected.

Now honestly, I haven't seen any bullying at my school at all... Cause we all got better things to do, we honestly don't give a shit about others. If you're about to call someone something negative, don't do it, cause you'll look like an ass then people are going to insult and threaten you for making another person sad.

Also, be careful on the Internet. We don't know who is who and what they do.