chapter three

Mamaya-maya ay  binitawan ko si Ruth at hindi pa rin ito lumulutang.

 Hindi man lang ako natakot o di kayay na-guilty sa ginawa ko dahil siguro kilala ko sya.

at alam ko ang mga baho nya. Lumapit sa akin ang lalaking matanda at naka-suit ito. Isa siguro syang kamg-anak pero bakit parang kalmado lang ito?

 Dapt sinusugod na nya ako di ba???

dahil pinatay ko si Ruth.

"Bakit mo namn ako inunahan?" sabi nito and i look at him because im surprise of what he said. Its not what I expect.

 Then mas lalo akong nagulat nang inalis nito ang maskara nito na matanda at tumambad ang isang...

I took a deep breath. Then gaze the gorgeous man I’ve ever seen.

 A little bit long hair like Korean then dark little eyes. Then I look at his beautiful skin.

 The kissable lips that he possess that no woman can’t ever resist that.

 The charm that he had makes my knee trembled. I want to laugh because how could it be that a gorgeous man can make me nervous than killing a woman?

 He smiled.

 Damn!!! That exquisite man is very attractive.

 “Young lady, bakit inunahan mo akong patayin si Miss Villanueva?”

“WHAT?” I ask him “Is that a joke?”

 “No, I’m really serious about it. I’m about to kill her but I’m surprise when somebody followed her.” He said while smiling.

 Damn I’m serious talking but this gorgeous man keep on smiling. I look at him from head to feet.

“You can’t believe that a gorgeous man like me can do a crime?” he said.

“I can’t believe that a man that keeps on smiling in this crime scene is a killer,” I said.

“And I can’t believe that a woman with...” He looks at me and smiled "beautiful innocent face can kill”.

“Who are you?”

 He came beside me and looks at the dead body.

“You’re a first timer…”

 Then, hinawakan nya ang baba ko at mas lalo ko pang napagmasdan ang gwapo nitong mukha. Ang singkit nitong mga mata...

 AT ang labi nito.....

 ...........

There was something in me that want to taste it. To moisten it.... To claim it.

"Im Zero," he said in his seductive voice and a serious expression.

So this is the  criminal that always on diguise and no one knew about his true identity...

 "Numerous of successful murdered you’ve done. That’s impressive.” 

I believe what he said then he just smirked.

 “I want to kill you woman.”

“Go ahead. Kill me as long as you want.”

Binitawan nya ako and i heard him chuckled. I raise a one brow.

"what is your problem?" I ask him.

 "naniniwala ka bang ako si Zero?"

"Yes, i can sense that your not lying about that."

He smirked. "And your not afraid of me? Do you want to die now?"

 "Im not afraid of Death," i said.

 "Thats good. Okay, umuwi ka na sa inyo at aayusin ko pa itong kalat mo."

Kumunot ang noo ko.

 "Akala ko ba gusto mo akong patayin? Why dont you kill me? Come on!" I demanded.

He just smirked. “I want to kill people who are afraid of death. Like this woman you killed”.

I look at him and ask “What is your intention to kill Ruth?”

“You lady, what your intention to kill her?” he ask while gazing me.

I look at her dead body for a second and smiled, “I just want to take revenge because she’s the one who command three men to hurt my friends. I can’t forgive her.”

“It seems that you’re not guilty of what you did?”

“Yeah and I don’t know why.”

“A certified criminal posses that.”

I just look at him.

“Like us”

Then he pulled me and kisses my lips.

 He presses his lips against mine and he is moistening it.

I cant help moaning beacuse of what he is doing.

 He looks at me and he grin.

“I want to kill you with my kiss”..

 When I heard it my knee trembled and nervous is flowing all over my body.

  "Your the first person know about my true identity and once you open your mouth about this, Im going to kill your friends" Sabi nito....

The gorgeous famous murderer just grin and I immediately left him. 

 I don’t know why kung paano ako nakauwi sa mansion...

 ALL I know nasa kwarto na ako............

 humiga...........

 ..........I close my eyes but............

 ...............hindi ako tulog...............

AUTHORS NOTE:

 I LOVE ZERO...

 ang gwapo kasi nya...

 hhehehehheheheheh............