Chapter 9.5 (BS. CHAPTER)

Don’t read if you’re not matured… Green minded is not allowed.

Dahil naloka ako sa mga comment para sa inyong lahat ito….

______________________________________________ 

I kiss him gently, yet passionate that he couldn’t resist…

Then, in that darkness, I sit in his lap and he response.

He response with e deeply and ardently. I can’t help on moaning while we are kissing. I ant taste his mouth because he is exploring inside mine. He is searching something hungrily… farmishly…

Then, while kissing he start to explore my upper body using his hands, beginning with my shoulder to my waist and he unhook my undergarments and caress the breast that hiding from that thin cloth.

I felt as though that my whole body was going on fire.

Then suddenly, he left my lips and pushes me in that soft bed then he claims my lovely lips again.

He kisses her neck then when his tongue finally reaches the proud mounds of her breast. He sucks a bit and teased tormented until she felt that she’s going out of her mind. She can’t help moaning…

Then he captured her lips again and kiss it… claim it.

There was no tenderness now, nothing but a mutual heat and passion, the thirst of two people lost in the wildness of their own desire and… love… that they both don’t realized it yet….

While his lips busy kissing, his hands are now busy unzipping and tossing her pants.

When she’s totally naked in that darkness she response with his kisses as ardent as him. He removed his shirt and touches his body. She could feel the muscle of this man. She missed him so much.

 He explored every inch of her soft skin and she didn’t resist.

Her hand is also uncontrolled he helps the damn gorgeous passionate killer that kissing her, to toss everything that his wearing….

He plays her breast again and kisses it.

Then the kiss is now going down….

Down…

….

Down…

To her pink rose of purity…