1. Che Cazzo Hai Detto ♛

Life couldn't be better.

I lifted my shoe to reveal the foul piece of shit I had just stepped into. Out of all the places to step on, I decided to step directly onto newly distributed fecal matter. I cringed at it and rubbed it against a small patch of grass in front of a random house. Of course, I knew they wouldn't mind.

But in other hands, my life was exactly like what I had just stepped into. Total shit. I couldn't help but let my mind dread on all the things that weren't going right. I had a rough batch of things going on: moving to New York to live with my mother, my wimp of a dad leaving us to strive for our own, and my brother impregnating my arch nemesis. For crying out loud, things were going just great. Not only all that, but my lifelong dream of dorming away was crushed as mother decided to move along with me.

I kicked a sprouting weed growing from the sidewalk as my thoughts captivated me. Although I didn't know exactly where my footsteps would take me, I needed the movement. This booming city was still foreign to me and I was out for an adventure. I wanted the feel of independence and freedom that I couldn't get at home.

For one, I couldn't understand how vulnerable my mother was because of a man. Constantly, my father was brought up in conversation as she sulked about him every second of every fucking day. There was nothing for him to thank for. He never did anything for us besides go on "business trips" and fuck prostitutes (as well as help create two pieces of shit that don't understand how to function in society). For the most part, he got away with it until one day his secretary had come knocking at our door throwing pictures of their secret love affair. Just thinking about it made my stomach weak as I thought of how much of a disgusting person he truly was.

Deciding it was the perfect opportunity to launch her new clothing line, my successful fashion designer mother believed tagging along with me as I attended  University would be great. Her new clothing designs followed along much of her feelings—dark, sulky, and basically all of me wrapped into fabric.

The distant sound of arguing caught my attention making me snap my head upwards. The city was filled with prostitutes and gangs stationed around every corner, so I wasn't surprised that there was juice ready to spill. It was a perfect place for my father to get an STD if he hadn't already done so.

I was aware of the dangers lurking here at night but I wouldn't let that keep me from walking around. The nightlife was the only time I felt like I could have my space and actually take a deep breath. I loved the feeling of danger and the rush of adrenaline. It was something that genuinely intrigued me. It was almost like the time I was entertained while getting kidnapped in Russia. Little did the men know that I knew how to kick ass and end their ability to produce a child. As idiotic and childish as that may sound, it was the most amusing moment I can recount from my lifetime.

I was always known as a rebellious child and I proudly admitted it. With progressing time, that only grew along with me. I didn't like playing by the rules and I didn't like being told what I should and shouldn't be doing.

My brother was also known to be rebellious, but there was a clear difference between the two of us. He rebelled and fucked his life up whereas I rebelled and managed to keep my life in check. A clear fucking difference.

I was still utterly shocked at how he managed to impregnate my arch-nemesis. Yes, I understand the whole P-in-V action but not what was occurring in his small brain. Honestly, how hard is it to fuck any other girl besides the one I hated the most? Now thanks to his fucked up head, his child will probably take after him and his moronic ways.

I looked ahead in the distance to see some of the street lights flickering on and off as if at any given moment the light would completely die out. That, as well as the loud arguing still occurring off in the distance.