4. Offeso♛

*IK Y'ALL BEEN WAITING FOR WAY TOO LONG I AM SUPER SORRY*

Enjoy this stupid chapter(;

Currently, I was curiously watching Nev from across the counter. All I could notice was how much surgery, including lip injections, she has had. If anything, her lips transitioned as did Kylie Jenner's. One day she had no lips and the next they suddenly appeared.

Nev sighed and left her plastic plate with leftover food on the counter. "Babe, I'll be outside sunbathing." She reported.

She never had the common decency to throw away her trash. It wasn't as though she was in her own home to begin with.

"Nev, I seriously just told you yesterday and I will say it again. Learn to fucking throw away your trash." I motioned towards her mess.

Jax stuffed a laugh in with his pickle and looked away. She stomped to get her trash and when she reached it, she threw it in the most dramatic way possible. Oscar of the year goes to that antagonist bitch.

"And also, don't stand in the sun too long," I took a bite of my breakfast. "Plastic melts."

"Your sister!" She gasped and yelled at Jax. However, he just laughed it off and continued eating.

But despite everything, I didn't seem to care because I told myself that today would be a good day since I would be seeing Vince.

Everytime I see him, he reminds me of pure sex; and right now that's pretty much all I could think of.

I looked down at the paper Vince had scribbled an address on. On the counter beside my cereal, his wallet was lying against my purse.

"Today is going to be a fucking great day," I repeated.

"Why?" Jax mumbled.

"Because I won't be seeing you two for the rest of the day."

"Sis, you can't hurt me like that." He placed a hand above his heart. "I'm a man with feelings."

I snorted and looked over at him. "Since when?"

"Since I'm going to become a father." He took a sip of his orange juice and looked towards me. "But on a serious note Sash, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"I have places to be Jax. We can talk later."

He groaned but accepted. "Once a bitch, always a bitch."

I shrugged my shoulders to his statement; I mean, it wasn't something that I couldn't disagree with.

I downed the rest of the milk I had left in my bowl and cleaned up after myself unlike others. Attempting to not be late to my rendezvous , I grabbed my purse and yelled, "Good bye and good riddance!"  

A thought popped in my head just as I held the door handle on my way out. I turned my head and said, "Props to you bro, you have to deal with Nev all day alone."

Not waiting for a reply, I went to the garage and got into my car. As soon as it turned on, unexpected music blasted and I scrambled to lower it. 

My mother had used my car earlier that morning, hence the reason as to why there was her Madonna CD inserted. Don't get me wrong, I admire her, but it wasn't the type of music I wanted to listen to before meeting up to my dick appointment. 

The drive was quick, but suddenly everything was in full detail; from the way the adrenaline rushed through my body to the restless beats my heart took.