0.2

Namjoon pov:

Thursdays suddenly became my favourite day.

since I get to see Kim Seokjin

I can't get him off of my thoughts, I started to lose interest in other boys, he's all I can see.

I'm jealous of everyone around him, especially that baby faced kid he always hang out with. who I assume is named Jungkook.

I have heard Seokjin calls his name a lot.

"Jungkook-ah"

oh god,
he calls him with that sweet voice.

I'm jealous

I start imagining Seokjin calling my name, and then blush lowering my head putting my hand over my mouth smiling like an idiot.

I'm always jealous of that kid making Seokjin smile and laugh, and everytime Seokjin hit his arms playfully while laughing and covering his mouth, he always cover his mouth when he starts laughing. I don't get it, his smile is like the most beautiful smile I have ever seen in my life..

and here I'm blushing again..

I'm also jealous of the way they lock arms while walking,

but that jealousy shouldn't last long.

no, it won't.

"ya Namjoon, you're spacing out again" Hoseok said hitting my shoulder.

"huh? oh sorry" I said and smile sheepishly.

a staff member opens the door, "Bangtan boys, 5 mintues"

"yes" we say in unison

yes, we call ourself Bangtan Boys. it's kinda lame but it describes us the best. we don't make music about fame and girls or whatever, we make music to tell our stories.

I practice rapping my verse looking at the lyrics in my phone so I don't make any mistakes.

Hoseok always practice his part standing and gesturing like he's actually on stage

yoongi is taking a nap as usual

Third person's pov:

an hour later and the 3 boys are heading home feeling satisfied with their performance.

"we killed it today!" Hoseok said hopping in his car. ever since they got down of the stage he didn't shut his mouth, talking about how amazing was the performance

"is it like the 5th time we won in a row?" Yoongi said also hopping in the back seat, and Namjoon in the front seat.

"I thought it's the 6th." Namjoon said more like a question

"whatever it is we are killing it" Hoseok said turning on the engine and driving off the railway

Namjoon pov:

"shall we go to the club as a celebration?" Hoseok asks excitedly looking at me.

"I'm in" I heard yoongi said from the back seat.

"we can't, we have early class tomorrow in the morning, Yoongi." I said looking straight at the road, as we were passing some underground clubs in the area.

"oh c'mon" hoseok whines.

"we don't have early class though, one o' clock is not early" Yoongi said, talking like he's drunk. it happens when he's really tired, at times like early in the morning or at night. in this case it's late at night, but he basically always talk like that and we just got used to it.

"isn't tomorrow Thursday? we have a class at nine and a half" I said.

"I was thinking about skipping that class, let's skip it, namjoon. I seriously hate that class. come on we always skip other classes but never have we ever skipped this one"

"no, I'm not skipping this class. you skip it, I'm going" I argued.

"it's because of Jin, isn't it?"

silence.

"what the..? Namjoon has his eyes on another guy, again?" Hoseok questiones.

"yeah, but it's real this time. I really do like him, something about him is different, and keeps attracting me to him. it's really strange feeling I have never experienced before.. I don't know how to explain it" I explained with the figure of seokjin in my mind.

Hoseok oooh's and push my shoulder with his other hand on the wheel. "wow, this sounds serious. namjoon is serious for once!"

I rolled my eyes

"so did you talk to him?"

I hear Yoongi sighs, "no, he didn't. seriously Namjoon, how many times I tell you the guys is straight? he probably have a girlfriend too. just forget about it for gods sake"

there he go again

the word girlfriend made my heart throb, kind of painfully

"whatever.." I said, resting my head back on the seat.

"what's his name, is he someone I know?" Hoseok asked.

"Kim Seokjin" me and Yoongi said in unison.

"oh, he go to quite some of my classes.. he's kinda famous too. I mean he's really good looking, so no wonder"
Hoseok states.

shit.
lucky bastard, he gets to see him more than I do, huh?

wow.. so now I'm jealous because of this small thing?
what have you done to me, Kim Seokjin?

just wait until I make you mine

AN;

so umm.. a bit longer chapter
idk what to call it really.. just hanging out and having a talk about his feelings towards Seokjin with his buddies~??

I'll get them to talk to each other in the next chap I swear😂😅

so hmm🤔
what's with Yoongi and keep telling Namjoon that Seokjin is straight and that he should just leave him alone?

does he perhaps also like Seokjin??😳

stay tuned for the next chaps!♡

(lol saying this 'cause I didn't have a cliff hanger for this chap, and I'm just really bad with cliff hangers)

is there even people reading this?