1.6

go ahead and go back reading the last few chapters to get a good grasp of what was this about haha.

I sincerely apologise, been going through several stuff.

-

"There are some things to consider, before making someone your boyfriend." Jooheon said, and looked up at Namjoon, "Right, Namjoon?"

Namjoon gave him a death stare, he knows what he's talking about. Namjoon'd go up and beat him up, but he's holding back his anger since Seokjin is right beside him.

I fucking dare you.

Seokjin turned to Jooheon in confusion, he felt like there's something ambiguous, something he doesn't know about, and he needed an answer.

A mischievous smile apeared on Jooheon, "Habits, are habits." Just with this Seokjin already sensed what's this about. His heart started pounding not knowing what's Jooheon going to say next, but it's surely not something good.

Jooheon continued still focused on Namjoon, "You're deceiving Jin with your little games, and that's not good. You say you love him but you go and play with others behind him.

Surely habits cannot be-"

With swift move, Jooheon was already on the floor. Namjoon couldn't take it anymore. Seokjin still stuck, shocked, he really did thought Namjoon was perfect, he really did thought Namjoon would do anything, would give up everything for him.

Heated tears went down his cheeks. He was angry, but he felt sad and stupid for easily being deceived. Namjoon held the traitor by his collars, "Huh? Anger issues too." Jooheon said calmly, regardless of being hit. "Fucking SHUT up!"

Seokjin rushed to Jooheon and tried to push Namjoon of him, "Namjoon! Stop!". Crowd watched in horror, not really knowing what to do, no one really dared to stop whatever was going on. Jungkook noticed and came quickly to stop Namjoon, "Hey.. hey! Stop."

He pulled raged Namjoon by his waist from on top of Jooheon, Namjoon tried to fight back but Jungkook wasn't weak. "I fucking dare you to open your fucking mouth again! You will only be fed with my fists"

Seokjin looked at Namjoon in dread, just like he did before knowing him.

Yoongi and the others came, hearing about the fight from afar. "The hell happened?" He said, more to himself.

Jooheon got up and fixed himself, "Let's just go," Seokjin whispered. "I don't think I can stay here another minute."

Without words, Jooheon turned to the exit. Seokjin looked at Namjoon one more time, Namjoon was looking at him, clearly back to his sense and in huge regret.

-;☆

Earlier that night, Taehyung and Jimin were being loud, playing some video games, as usual, at Namjoon and Jimin's shared dorm room.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was getting dressed for his performance tonight. "Aren't you and your little monkey coming to see me tonight."

"Nah. Not really in the mood" Jimin said, then looked off the screen. "Wait, you don't usually ask me to come, what's the deal?"

"No deal, just would liked you to join us today." Namjoon said, then grabbed his phone and wore a beanie.

"Maybe they're losing and need extra bets," Taehyung blurs, "Hoseok told me their bets are decreasing." He said the last sentence a bit too clear.

Namjoon scoffed, "No, that's not the case."

Jimin giggles, "Yeah, listen up dummy, he said join us," Jimin then turns his attention to Namjoon. "Who's coming?"