1.3

this magic moment🎵

okay I hate to say this every time I update but. sorry for the wait🌝

enjoy♡

-

Seokjin's pov:

I can't believe I'm sharing the room with Namjoon. Me and Namjoon, alone in one room? I'm gonna kill Yoongi, I swear I saw him smirking when Jimin pushed Namjoon to me and told him to share the room with me.

Yoongi is now supportive of my "relationship" with Namjoon, that I still haven't agree with yet. Yes, I do have feelings for him but I'm still not sure. Yoongi seems more sure about it than I am.

I threw my bag on one of the beds, and explored the room. Namjoon sat on the other bed, with his hands in his jacket's pockets, and looked around.

"You're not gonna do anything crazy, don't you?" I asked, and by crazy I meant like.. you know what I mean. I mean, me and Namjoon, staying the night, alone in one room..

Namjoon chuckled, "Why? Are you scared?" He smirked.

I can already feel my face turning red, as I felt my ears becoming red from blushing. I had flashbacks of that day we did it I literally gave in to him. my stomach is already flipping.

"What are you imagining," Namjoon asked, the smirk didn't leave his face, "that made your face this red?

"N-nothing!" I said. I pretended to be busy with my bag.

"Don't worry," Namjoon said, he yet again turned back to normal, "I'm not gonna try anything on you. So don't worry."

"I'm not going to do anything without your permission, until you give me your answer." Namjoon said.

My answer.. I really want to tell him and shout yes, but a lot of things are telling me not yet. I still need some time to accept this new kind of feelings. and how would others react knowing I'm not the person they had always thought he is.

-;☆

The teachers called all of us out to go to the stadium, it wasn't that big neither was it that small. It looked very clean and new.

I got separated from the other students and went with the players to the lockers and changing room.

I took a seat along with the other players, as the coach was speaking with them. I listened as if I was one of them. Although I was always just the guy wearing the school's mascot, I liked listening to the coach as if I was a player.

The players started changing, and I hopped in my rabbit costume. Yoongi came and helped me with it zipping the zipper at the back, seeing me struggling trying to reach it.

"thanks" I said.

Soon, I could hear the loud cheers outside, the other team we are going against probably just came out.

I covered my head with the giant heavy head of the rabbit mascot when the coach signaled for us that it's time to go out.

I led the players outside, jumping and hopping, and doing some cute dances throughout the game.

I can barely see, or even breath by now. but when ever I hear our teams name and the cheers of our college students, I jump and do some fists in the air like YES.

I was enjoying myself a little bit too much, I mean although it's tiring it's so much fun.

Our team wasn't doing so well at the start, but then Yoongi started scoring many goals. I high fived him as he was going back to his position.