1.2

Sorry that I took long.
I wrote the whole chapter and it was really good and fluffy so I knew a lot of people would LOVE it and it'd put me in the safe side. but I deleted it cuz it wasn't my type and it's not how I want things to go (that quickly). anywho! enjoy this chap♡

Third person's pov:

Seokjin's body froze when he saw Jooheon standing right before his eyes. Jooheon smiled at Seokjin.

"Hey, how have you been?" Jooheon said.

"Good" Seokjin finally managed to say, after a good minute. It wasn't awkward at all between them, it was just mixed of feelings. sweet, followed by sorrow.

"Jin.." it's really been awhile since he heard his name by his voice, "Yeah?" Seokjin said.

"..Never mind, see you around then" Jooheon said, and pulled Jin for a hug, it took him by surprise, but to everyone's surprise-especially Namjoon's, Jin hugged back.

Jooheon pulled off of the hug, and left into the crowd of people, Seokjin smiled. I guess we've finally made up?

-;☆

Jooheon's pov:

I decided to finally break this wall between us, I wanted us to make up for so long but Jin needed sometime and I understood that.

We've been friends since elementary school, I had crush on Jin for the longest time I know, I honstly loved him with all my heart.

We used to hang out all the time, we miss each other if we didn't get to meet for even one single day.

I wanted to confess my feelings so bad, so I tried to show him my feelings indirectly, by touching, hugging, and even sometimes light kisses. But, he took that as being friendly and it really frustrated me.

Yeah, I was scared. That he's straight and might not share the same feelings with me.

One day he stopped talking to me, he said he can't see me anymore and just to go away. We hang out at school but I wasn't allowed in his house, by time I wasn't allowed for him too.

His parents told him that he can't see me anymore, Jin said that he knows that I like him and that he can't accept that, he said he's not interested in boys. If anything, he loath homosexuals.

I doubted that, Jin would never say that he loath anyone, even if someone did wrong he'd still try to put himself in their part of view and try to understand them.

But I understand why he said that, he loves his parents so much, so much that he doesn't want to disappoint them.

I understood that and tried to get over my feelings for him, I told him many many times to at least just befriend me again, and that I just want him to be my friend. But, he refused of course.

I happened to change a bit, and became a "playboy" by time. Probably my attempts to forget Jin. Because of my new hobby, I eventually got to know Namjoon at the first year of college, our first meeting was quite.. fantastic.

I can't go into details but we were fucking guys, at the same room. I took him out for club, and he's the most cool and fun guy I have ever seen. It didn't take long for us to get along. By time, he stopped joining me at the clubs, doing his underground rapping thingy, which I found really cool and attended some of his performances.

I was just so puzzled, and out of words, I didn't know he could get any cooler!

However, I was utterly surprised and quite confused when Namjoon said that he 'did' it with Jin. He literally putted me in a mental breakdown. I couldn't believe his words.