The Beards

Heeeyyyy, thought of uploading the second part today cuz i am not sure if i will be able to update tomorrow but i will try !!!
Anywho, enjoyyy!!
-------------------------------

Harry was tossing and turning in his LA apartment, trying to sleep to escape from the pictures of Louis with Danielle and Briana was not really working. He has been crying ever since he saw the pictures of Louis with Briana yesterday but just as he managed to calm down a little bit, pictures of Louis with Danielle were spreading all over the internet like a wildfire. He couldn't see anyone in this condition. Niall was calling him constantly from wherever he was in the world because he knew, he knew that Harry has been in love with Louis ever since their little bathroom meet at the X-Factor, but what he also knew was that Louis loved Harry too, which Harry was unaware about.

[Back At Louis' House]
(Phone call cont..)

"What do you mean you love him? Didn't you just date that girl named Briana a few months ago? Eleanor before that? And now Danielle Campbelle?", Liam's voice now raised.
"I know Li, but what you don't know is, it was Modest! who hired them to be my beards so Larry Stylinson is covered up even when it is clearly not true"
"Wait, what?"
"Yes, back in 2012, when the Larry Stylinson rumors started Modest! Had a meeting with Harry and I and asked us to get different apartments and to stay away from each other as much as possible, which ended up being a big failure, so they hired this "beard" for me, that's when Eleanor came into picture, we "dated" for four years, but then Modest! decided that me and Hazza are drifting apart so they told us that we can break up, so we finally did, but that just brought me and Harry be back with being best mates, so, they hired Briana Jungleworms, but she was a big pain in the ass so they fired her and hired Danielle Campbelle cuz she is a friend of mine", Louis finally let go of the breath he was holding in all this while.
(There will be no Freddie Reign Tomlinson)
"It's a lot to take in man, we've been in one band for almost everything you've gone through and we've known nothing? All this while?"
"Now that you know, will you help me in letting my Harry know that I have loved him since i was eighteen?"
"Anything for my best mate, just tell me when and where and i will be there for you"
"I'll see you soon Liam, love you so much pal"
"Love you too Lou"

---------------------------
A/N: Just a few things i wanted to say before we continue,
One: Not everything will be in link to anything happened in real life
Two: There will be no pregnancy of Briana which means no Freddie
Three: The story will be fully made up which means, as i said, nothing will be in link to anything that happened in real.

I think that's it!!
I hope you like it, i love you guys💕