Restless day in Donny

I wasn't going to update but i am in train, going to college, having almost 2 hours in my hand so i thought why not, so yay?
------------------------------
That night Louis couldn't have a peaceful sleep in his childhood home, more like couldn't sleep at all. He kept thinking about how to approach Harry about what was going between them let alone his feelings for the green eyed lad. All he knew was he had to talk to Hazza now or he was pretty sure he would lose him forever, all these rumors of Harry with Kindle(i know it's Kendall okay) were making him go out of his mind, he thought was Harry really dating her or it was just one of his usual winter girlfriends, but he could care less about it, he wanted to talk to him, and he was going to do that tomorrow.
The next morning Louis woke up to the Marimba music ringing in his ears, it was not his alarm but a phone call.
"Who the fuck is awake at this ungodly hour?" He whispered to himself.
"Louis?", the person said as he received the call.
"Yes, who is this?"
"This is Sal from Modest! Management, we need you in the office at lunch hour at the most and we will not take no for an answer, so we'll see you at 1 in the afternoon, thank you", he hung up just like that, not caring about what Louis had to say.
"Ugggghhhhhhhh", Louis groaned as he saw the watch on his bedside table, it was only 9am.

Few hours passed by, Louis was clean and had his favorite pancakes that Jay made for him for breakfast. He left for the Modest! office at 11:30 cuz it was going to take him at least one hour fifteen minutes to one hour thirty minutes depending on the traffic.

"Hey Louis, yes, please have a seat", Sal said.
"Thank you, Sal, is it? Now why am i called in such a short notice? Are other boys here as well?", Louis said glancing across the room.
"Um, no Louis, I don't think you are informed something?"
"Informed what? Vaz happenin'?
"Harry is hospitalized at Rosy Mary Hospital, in LA"

-------------------------------
A/N:- i hope you liked this chapter aaarrrgghhhhhh! I am not really sure where am i going with this fanfiction but well, let's go with the flow shall we?