Epilogue

SMUT
-----------
[2 years later]

Haitus was over and the boys tightened their socks and got back on tour. After Larry came out back in 2016, some homophobic fans left whereas a lot of new ones joined in. So it didn't affect the boys' career as everyone thought it would.

They had a two month break in between the tour, the time when Harry and Louis got married.
And today they arrived to a private island the boys booked to spend their honeymoon away from all the fans, so they can enjoy it properly....
They just arrived to the island in a boat. Harry picked Louis up bridal style, when Louis asked,
"What are you doing baby?"
"Carrying you through threshold", Harry said simply.
"It's not our house you idiot", Louis said sassily.
"Well you never know", Harry said as he winked.
"What?"
"I bought it!"
"You bought it, just like that?"
"Happy married life Louis Tomlinson"
"Well thank you Harry Tomlinson"

The interior was exquisite looking but really simple, designed with natural wood and a fireplace. Their were large french windows from which the sunlight was coming from and a small kitchen with a kitchen island and a dining area for four. There were two bedrooms, a master bedroom and a guest bedroom both with it's separate en suites.

"Let's have some funn baby.", Harry said pushing Louis on the king sized bed in their bedroom.
Harry started kissing Louis on whatever skin he could get his mouth on, starting from his ring to his forehead to his nose to his lips to his favorite spot on his neck. He kissed him on the neck harshly, biting and nibbling the spot to create a love bite."You. Are. Mine. Only. Mine", Harry said in between kisses.
"Yours Harry", Louis moaned.
"I am gonna go get our bags quick, by the time i come back, i need you laying on your back, naked.", Harry ordered in his deep raspy voice.
"Yes Harry"
Harry spanked him on his arse and said,
"I'm in charge tonight, what do you call me when I'm in charge?"
"Daddy, yes daddy".
"I will be back in five baby, be ready", Harry said in a raspier voice.
Louis got up quickly and removed his clothes, first his shirt, then his pants, and finally his black boxer briefs, he started palming himself as he laid on his back, he closed his eyes in pleasure, not hearing when Harry came back in the room.
"I am not quite sure if that was something i told you to do"
"I'm sorry daddy"
"You're gonna be punished tonight baby, 15 spanks, and don't come unless i tell you to, you understand?", Harry ordered.
"Yes Daddy"
"Good, now get on your fours right now and count with me."
Louis said nothing but got on his fours.
"What's the safe word Louis?"
"It's Green Daddy"
"Good"
Harry slapped his left arse cheek first but Louis said nothing.
"I told you to count with me Louis"
"One", Louis said biting his lip. Usually Louis was the one in charge but he always got really hot when Harry was the one in charge.
Harry slapped his right arse cheek and Louis moaned in pleasure.
"Two"
"Three"
"Four"
"Five"
Louis was now losing and he started biting his lips in pleasure so hard that he was starting to taste blood.
"Six"
"Seven, i am gonna cum daddy", Louis said innocently.
"If you cum i am not going to have sex with you for next 24 hours, i mean it Louis".
"Okay, i will try daddy"
Harry started spanking again. He was still in his pants and his cock was started to hurt from how hard it was.
"Eight"
"Nine"
"Ten"
Harry knew Louis couldn't take it anymore.
"You can cum baby, cum for daddy"
Louis was cumming even before Harry completed his sentence.
"Get on your back love"
Louis turned around panted.
"That was amazing Harry"
"I love you so much Lou"
"I love you so much Haz"

----------------------
It was the first smut i ever wrote so i hope you like it!!
I hope you enjoyed my fic, it was my first fic ever!! I love you guys and thank you for reading!!
Byeeee
Lots of loveee!!
Follow me on my Instagram- @/larryasfuck__