Thank you Uncle Simon

Double update!!
-------------------
"He's fooling with you", Simon announced as he entered the room.
"Excuse me?", Louis almost yelled at Sal.
"I just wanted you to know on what terms are you with Harry now, and it clearly looks like you care about him, huh?"
"Of course i care about him, he's my band mate, my best mate even! How can i not care about him?", Louis now full on yelling.
"Is he just a best mate?", Simon asked not looking at Louis in his eyes.
"Uncle Simon, what are you talking about?"
"Louis, I know, what he means to you, I've seen it, just like others, how have you not seen it? Can't you see that Harry loves you too? Either you don't care or you are really blind, son!"
"You think? And even if it is true, i know you won't ever let two of the biggest boyband's members be gay"
"I think it's about time Louis, it's okay, we're fine with it now, back in 2012, we wouldn't have let you, but now, seeing so many fans support you, I don't think we're gonna have a problem, we're gonna lose a few homophobes but i am sure we're gonna gain more people than lose, so, if it's gonna happen or not, the choice is now yours. You and I, we both know that it's either now or never"
"What about Danielle?", Louis asked with watery eyes.
"What about her?, she is a beard, we're gonna give her money and let her go, I don't think it's gonna be a problem....unless you have a problem?"
"No no no, no, no problem, thank you so much Uncle Simon, thank you so much, i love you ugh, thank you so much", Louis now crying.
"Go get your boy"
"Yeah i am gonna get him good", Louis said almost promising himself.
---------------------------
A/N: did you like ittttttttttt!??!
I think there will be one or two chapters more!!
And SMUUUTTTTT