F*ck the police!

Nicole's POV

So right now we are all at the police station, all handcuffed together sitting on a bench while Damon is trying to call Elena.

"After we take the mug shots we bring them down here where they wait to be interviewed by the arresting officers.

Trust me kids you do not wanna be sitting on these benches. We call this place loser ville." An officer said leading a tour to little kids.

Damon's POV

*phone ringing*
-hello?

-hey, Elena! It's Damon

-hey Damon. Where are you guys?

-we are at the spa at the hotel

-cool. We're just getting some sun. Is Stefan around?

-of course why wouldn't he be?

-I'm just wondering why you're calling me.

-um...we made a deal no talking to girlfriends. So we're all calling each other's.

-okay. What's up?

-uh, you're not gonna believe this. We got comped an extra night at the hotel.

-you did?

-yeah the suite is... It's ridiculous. It's out of control. There's like room service and a butler. I mean, just the works. We're thinking of spending the night...and we're gonna come back in the morning.

-you wanna stay an extra night? But the wedding's tomorrow.

-that's why we're gonna get up early, and we'll be back in plenty of time.

-ok are you sure that's a good idea?

"Salvatore, Thompson, Saltzman, Gilbert. Room 3!" An officer shouted from the hall

-okay Elena I gotta go we'll talk to you later.

-uh...

*hangs up*
"Come on chop chop!" The officer shouted

We all tried to get up and get untangled because somehow we're all jumbled up

"Okay, spin around Ric" Nicole said
"No.. Uh yeah that's it" I said going behind Nicole

"Wait a second. I'll go over. I'll go over" Ric said trying to go over the handcuffs

"Stop pulling. Can you just...? Hold on." Nicole said adjusting her position

"We got it. Jeremy, just relax. And then just...there we go" Ric said.

Everyone was pretty much untangled now except for Jeremy who's just getting dragged behind us.

*interview room*

Nicole's POV

"Gentlemen and lady. We've got some good news and we've got some bad news"