Descriptions

Name: Kiyoshi Ren  (The pure lotus, or lotus of the purest form. ) 

Kanji:  清 蓮

Look: Has fiery red hair to mid back.  Pale pink, rose petal lips.  Wine colored red eyes framed with long black lashes.  Has a slight tan but still pale.  Small button nose and a heart shaped face.  Has around C sized breasts and an hourglass figure. 

Height: 4"9'  (Like Naruto)

Age: 12

Likes: Reading, quiet, blood, weaponry, swords, peace, being alone, safety, feeling, pain-only sometimes-and CATS!!~

Dislikes: Loud, people, fan-girls, ignorance or arrogance, sleep, socializing.

Personality: Confident, but doesn't show it.  She likes to tease people in wierd ways, like a cruel joke.  Has been abused for five years, so she is closed offan doesn't trust people easily.  Doesn't talk much- or nearly ever.  Has insomnia willingly.  Hates bullies or rude people.  She doesn't know how to love, for she's never been loved.  Same with making friends.  She only wants to be accepted.  She opens up slowly, but is nice if you give her a chance.  She has a very bad case of bipolar disorder.

Love interest: Unknown.

_________________________________________

Kiyoshi Ren. That's her name.  She hates her name because it always ends up hurting her...  Literally.  She has been abused since she was seven by her father.  He tells her that it's her fault her mother died, in childbirth, and hates her for it.  She cant do anything about it but just take and block it out.  She has no emotions, her eyes just empty pools of a dull wine red.  She wants to feel pain and it pisses her off sometimes.  She wants an escape. What will happen when her wish comes true and she gets transported into Konohagakure in the Shinobi World?

_______________________________

Okay so that is the summary.  I'm sorry for not updating my Ouran story, but this had to happen.

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!!!

It was inevitable.  I WILL DEDICATE THE FIRST REAL CHAPTER TO THE FIRST PERSON GUESSES WHO SAID THIS!!

So yeah.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

FANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Ja nee!~