A Long Day

I woke up groaning in pain. The ground was soft and smelled of dew. Wait. WHAT? I cracked open my eyes, squinting from the onslaught of light. I looked around to see myself surrounded by forest. There was also an all-too-familiar gate through the tree line. It looked like Konoha... And there is Izumo and Kotetsu! I gasp and they look at me, shock and fear on their faces. They run to me and Izumo picks me up in his arms. "Kotetsu! Inform the Hokage! We need help!" He sprinted over to the gates and muttered apologies whenever I was shaken. My vision began to spot again as we reached a huge white building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came back into consciousness and opened my eyes, only to shut them again at the lights.  I rolled over so my face was in the pillow. "Can someone turn off the Sun, please?" I sighed into the pillow.  I heard a raspy chuckle and moaned.  A few more people joined in with laughter, so I rolled over and, with narrowed eyes, looked around.  There was the Old Man Hokage, Iruka and Kakashi, in all their glory.  I watched Naruto whenever I could back at home.  My jaw slackened and my eyes widened slightly.  "Um...  Why am I here..?"  I mumbled, though Old Man smiled warmly at me, so I assume he heard me.

"A few of my ninja found you at the gate, losing a lot of blood.  What has happened to you, child?"  His voice became concerned, a new thing for me.

I blinked.  "I'd rather not talk about it..."  I whispered, eyes downcast.

He smiled warmly at me.  "Alright, though, when you are ready, I'd appreciate if you'd share your past with me.  Would you like to live here in Konoha?"  I looked up and nodded.  "Since this was so sudden and you just got here today, you will have to live with an academy student.  Oh, you will also be going to the Ninja Academy, okay?"  I nodded again.  "Well, I think they just got let out, Kakashi?  Will you take her to the Uchiha Compound to meet her host?  Good, see you around, child."  He and Izumo left then.

Huh, he still hasn't learned my name.  I got out of bed and looked down.  I had bandages on my arm, legs, the base of my neck, and my whole torso.  "Woah, you don't need to move yet, kid.  I'll carry you."  I shook my head.  I bent over and grabbed my clothes, a white polo and black uniform jacket, black bow with colored stripes, a black skirt that was floor length, and black ninja sandals.  I walked to the bathroom and put them on, noting that all my bandages were covered and how my nails were now red and wouldn't scratch off.  I came back out and let Kakashi know I was ready to go with a nod.

"So, I think you and this kid will fit in.  His name is Sasuke Uchiha, and he's pretty quiet, like you."  I mentally cried.  Not the Duck Butt!!  "You will live with him for about a week until the Hokage has arranged living quarters for you."  I nodded.  After a few minutes of silence, we reached the compound.  He stopped across the street from the place.  "Just go and walk in."  He handed me a key and walked off nonchalantly, as if he hadn't just left me for dead. 

I sighed and walked up to the door and slowly entering.  I was pinned to the wall in a second, his harsh grip irritating my cuts.  "Who are you and why are you in my house?"  Came the emo voice we all know.  I placed two fingers above his heart, a pressure point, and pushed hard.  He gasped and fell.

"My name is Kiyoshi Ren and I am new in the village and will be staying here until I've found a place," I told the glaring boy at my feet.

"I think I would know about that if it were true," As if it were planned, a hawk landed on the window.  I raised a perfect brow as he took the scroll from it.  His shoulders drooped lightly, causing me to smirk in triumph.  "Fine.  Follow me."  He led me up the stairs to the end of the hall.  He pointed to the last door, "My room, go in and I'll kill you," then the second last, "Your room."  Then to the third door.  "We share a bathroom, unless you want to go to one on a different floor."  Then he walked in his room and I went into my room, which turned out to be Itachi's old room.  I smirked as I thought of and idea, looking at a leftover photo of them when Sasuke was little.

I snagged the photo and walked to his room and knocked.  He opened the door shirtless, a brow raised, and a foamy tooth brush in his mouth.  "Hm?"  He got out around the brush as he spit into a cup.

I raised the photo, "You were a cute child," I stated.  His eyes clouded in hate as he remembered Itachi.  "Is he your brother?  He looks like you, but older.  Heh, anyway, I came to give you this.  It was in my room."  He snatched it and let out a frustrated breath.

"You will never speak of this... person again.  Am I clear?"  He was almost growling now.

"Okay..?"  I pretended to be confused.  He closed the door.

I grabbed a big t-shirt that went just below my knees and went to the bathroom.  I stripped and changed my bandages, then put on the big shirt and opened the door and turning toward the kitchen for a snack.  Well, if I hadn't run into Sasuke, that is.  I fell on my butt and bit my lip in slight pain, as Sasuke stood above my form as I lay on the floor.

Sasuke P.O.V.

A tiny form bumped me as I was walking to the kitchen and fell with a light thud.  I looked down and saw Kiyoshi, but she was covered in bandages, biting her lower lip, and her brows scrunched up in pain.  Had I hurt her earlier?  Wait, I don't care.  I held out a hand.  She looked up and took it, so I pulled her up.  She was really light and really pale, she looked weak too.  "Hungry?"  I asked gruffly, deciding not to ask about her wounds.  She nodded and we walked to the kitchen.  I made us each a bowl of cereal, though it looked as if she had trouble eating it.  I wonder when she last ate.

After we ate we parted ways for bed.  I can only hope that she is not a fan girl.

_________________________________________

Hey, hey, hey!  I updated!  I wont give an excuse as to why I took forever, but here it is. 

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!

Did I push the story to fast?  Gah.  I feel like Sasuke was OOC.

Do you like Kiyomi?  Oh yeah, I changed her name, by the way.

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT!!!!

Remember to...

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja ne!~

-Rei-chan