Hidden

I, at the moment, am hiding under my bed. Monsters in my closet, perhaps? No, just my dad trying to rid me of him for good, that's all. Ya know, the usual. Sigh. I'm sarcastic in even a life and death situation... I've got issues. I stiffened as light spilled into the room as my door was opened. There he stood, a knife and cloth in hand. I gulped, sadly, loudly. His head snapped to the bed, meeting my eyes. I didn't shake, nor did I try to escape as he came closer. There was no point. He'd find me, just like he always did. He grabbed my hand and yanked me out from my spot and lifted me to meet his gaze, me feet now off the ground.

"You thought you could hide? I always find you, that wont change!" He sneered, laughing madly. See? What'd I tell you? I shook my head 'no'.

"I know, father." I replied in monotone. "I haven't a chance." His eyes hardened into steel. He flung me across the room and I slowly slid down the wall and got on all fours to cough.

"I am NOT your father!! You lost both your parents that day, now I get to get rid of you!" He threw the knife and it landed in my hand, pinning me to the ground. I let out a hiss of pain. He smirked twistedly, "So that's how you hurt. Cuts and wounds. Then I'll be right back, sweetheart." He left the room and his laughter echoed through the hall down to the kitchen where drawers slid open and closed. I pulled the knife out of my hand quickly and tossed it out the open window... Oh my Jashin an open window! I started to crawl to it, wincing at the pressure on my hand.

A deranged cackle sounded from behind me. "I already told you!~ You can't escape!" He cooed in my ear. I flipped around and there he was, with a seemingly sweet smile. I crawled back until I hit the wall. He dropped a bag to the floor and it clattered. He reached in and grabbed an object... It was a knife. He smiled wider and looked at me. "The purest blood of all!~"  My eyes widened as he pulled it back and snapped it, it landed in my shoulder. He repeated this until I looked like a pin cushion for knives. They were in my arms, hands, legs, feet, stomach, ribs, shoulders, and my chest, opposite of my heart.

He walked over, took the one out of my shoulder and carved something where my heart is, then put it back in my shoulder. "Well, you'll die soon, but you should relish in the scent of your own death. Good bye forever, my lovely lotus!~" He called as he walked out my door, locking and shutting it.

My breath was ragged. I let out a soft whimper, looking out the nearby window at the moon. My vision was blurring and was speckled with white and black dots. Before I blacked out from blood loss, I thought to the moon. Please, let me go. I need to be where I belong. Please...

_________________________________________________

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!!!!

Boom!! First real chappy is.... DONE. It's sad, no one said guessed Yuuko from XXXholic and I only have a few readers, but oh well. :'( Well, thanks y'all, for reading.

Vote...

Comment...

Fan...

*Sigh*