beaten & bruised

i woke up. I was on the ground. I couldn't really remember the events from yesterday, all I could remember was being beaten & bruised.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I undressed and stared at the bruise on the right side of my body. it was pretty big. i took a shower and put on some comfortable cloths. And it's Saturday! that means that I don't have to deal with anyone today, especially carl.
my parents are never home, they're always so busy with meetings and their business, so I'm home alone all the time. but it's okay, I like it like that. And I have siblings but they're all older and they live in different states.

i walked downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I found an envelope on the table, it had my name on it.

"hey honey, your dad and I will be gone for some days. we'll be back Wednesday morning, and now that doesn't mean you're not going to school, you are. we left you some money so you can go out. we also need you to go buy yourself something nice to wear because  Friday night, we'll be going to the Gallagher house for dinner! anyways, we'll see you soon! -love mom"

are you fucking kidding me?! why did frank and my dad have to be such good friends. I don't even know what to say. I just, I don't want to go.

I went back up to my room and changed into a black & white flannel and some black skinny jeans. I slipped my sk8-highs on and headed towards the door. we didn't live far from the mall so I decided to walk since it was nice out. i reached the mall and walked into forever 21, my favorite store. I was looking through the dresses when I spotted Debbie and Fiona looking through cloths. Debbie saw me and walked over to me

"hey izzy" said Debbie.
"oh uhh hi"
"are you coming over for dinner on friday?"
"yeah, I guess"
"great! I was wondering if you wanted to go the movies after dinner maybe?"
"yeah ,I'll ask " I said to her with a smile.

I then walked off to go pay for the dress I had picked out. as I was walking out of the store, carl was going in, but I weird thing was that he didn't do anything. I guess he didn't see me.

I got home and set my bags on my bed. i changed back into my comfy clothes and picked out a movie to watch. I went into my living room and out the movie on, as I was watching the movie, there was a knock the door. it was pretty late and I wasn't expecting anyone.
I walked to the door and opened it, nobody was there.
I went back to the living room, laid down and fell asleep.
____________________________________
short and shitty chapter, I know. and I'm sorry it took forever for me to update. i will be updating 3 times a week but they're gonna be short chapters. anyways, please vote and comment! I love you -cam