morning

i slowly opened my eyes as a small ray of sun shined through the dark curtains of a room i didn't recognize. i instantly sat up, my head hurting from the hangover. realizing that i was naked, i started panicking. i looked over to the other side of the bed and saw carl still asleep. i quickly got up and out on my cloths, i'd didn't even put on my shoes, i grabbed them and ran out of the room, when i got downstairs there were people sleeping on the floor, the house was a mess, i couldn't find debbie so i just ran home.

as i was on my way home, i checked my phone and saw that is was 10am and i also had like 50 missed calls from my mom.
i opened the door to the house and as soon as i got in, my mom came at me with so many questions.

"where were you" "why wouldn't you answer" "why didn't you call back" "why didn't you at least text me, i was worried sick"

i froze, what was i gonna tell my mom?!
i couldn't just tell her that i went to a party, i got drunk and possibly had sex with my bully aka carl gallagher. i didn't even know if i actually had sex with him and i'm really hoping i didn't. just because i woke up naked doesn't mean anything, i could've just stripped and fell asleep. but anyways i couldn't tell my mom what had happened.

"i'm so sorry mom, it's just uh debbie asked me to sleep over because it was really late and many people where just gonna stay the night so i did too, i was gonna tell you but my phone had died and i was really tired, i really am sorry. it won't happen again, ill let you know next time" i said with a smile.

" okay sweetie, i'm just happy your safe and okay" my mom said.

i walked upstairs and into my bedroom. my head still killing me, i decide to go back to sleep, hoping that would help. i laid down on my bed and tried not to think to much about what had happened and fell into a deep sleep.
________________________________
hi guys! this is a short chapter but don't worry! ill updating again tomorrow! ive already started on tomorrow's chapter but it's almost 3am and i need sleep so enjoy this for now and be ready for new and longer chapter tomorrow! don't forget to vote and comment! let me know what you think(: -cam