partying

"ring! ring! ring!"
i was awaken by my phone. i grabbed my phone from my nightstand and checked to see who it was, it was debs. i didn't answer. it was only 8:30am and it was saturday. i needed more sleep.

i woke up, it was 11:34am. i checked my phone and i had loads of messages from debs asking me if i was going to the party. i wanted to go but at the same time i didn't. my parents weren't home so i could stay home if i wanted to. im going to go for bit, if it doesn't feel right I'll just come back home.

I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom. I quickly showered and changed into a green thrasher shirt w ripped skinny jeans. i then dried my hair and put it up into a messy bun. it's was pretty early and i hadn't eaten anything so i decided to go out for breakfast. when i was about to open the door to leave, a heard a knock. i opened the door to find Debbie standing outside my door.

"oh hey" i said with a smile.
"hi, i brought some dresses for the party later since you said you didn't have any and i thought we could both go looking nice i also brought my makeup i hope you don't mind me just showing up unexpected it's just i'm really excited and i just want everything to go as planned an-"
"debs! it's okay just leave everything in my room and come back down"i said to stop her from running on.
she ran up the stairs with all the bags and dropped them into my room and came back downstairs and sat on the couch.
"lets go, i'm starving!" i said.
"where are we going?" she asked as she got up.
"i haven't eaten breakfast and i'm really hungry. i'm gonna go get some breakfast, you wanna come or you'll wait?" i asked
"i'll go with you" she said as she smiled.

we both walked out and i shut the door. we then made out way to this little café near by.
________________________________

when we got home it was around 4 and we decided to start getting ready for this party.  i usually only wear some foundation with mascara but today i decided to go all out. i did my eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, i even put false lashes on. debs did her make up as well. i don't have many dresses because i don't really wear them but debs has a lot so she's letting me use one. i chose a cute short black dress with a pair of black wedges, and debs chose a tight pink dress with black heels. we did each others hair, i curled mine and she straightened hers. once we were ready, we looked at the time and it was 6:30pm. it was getting late so we decided to leave.
________________________________

arriving to the party, we knocked of the door. the door swung open and there stood a drunken carl. as soon as he saw us a huge smile spread across his face and he pulled both debs and i into the house. the music was blasting, people everywhere. cups full of alcohol all around the house. i turned around to see that debs had disappeared. i walked into the kitchen and got a drink, i had to watch how many drinks i drank because alcohols and i don't really go well. i had one drink, and then another one, and another one, another one. this was just bad, at this point i was very very drunk. i stumbled to the couch and sat down. everything was fuzzy.
i felt a hand grab onto my hand and pull me up off the couch. i just followed because i didn't really know what was going on. we walked up the stairs and into a bedroom. i looked up at the person who dragged me upstairs and saw it was carl..
he pushed me into the bed and climbed on top of me. we looked at each other for a second and then he leaned in and kissed me. this turned into a full on make out, but that's i could remember everything else is just a blur.
________________________________
this is kinda short but i hope you guys enjoyed it! i'll be posting again soon hopefully. don't forget to vote and comment, let me know what you guys think! much love
-cam