friday night

as I walked home from school, I saw carl but I don't think he saw me. I kept my head down and he literally passed right by me.

I got home and my mom and dad were almost done getting ready. I only had about an hour and a half to get ready. I quickly got into the shower and once I was out, I realized I had left my towel in my room. I slightly opened the door a bit and popped my head to see if anyone was around. i called for my mom but got no reply.

"did you forget something?" asked a familiar voice from inside my bedroom. carl walked out w my towel in his hand.
"what the actual fuck are you doing in my house" I ask annoyed.
"your lovely mom let me in, she actually thinks we're friends, but I just stopped by to tell u that I'm okay with you coming to the movies with us as long as you stay as far away from me as possible." he said as he threw my towel at me.
"Ha, that's what I've been trying to do all along so that won't be a problem, nobody would want to be around a horrible person like you"
"be careful with what you say, I can hurt you so bad" carl snapped.

I just shut the door and wrapped the towel around my body, as I heard footsteps going down the stairs, I opened the door and sprinted into my room. I changed into this cute nude pink simple dress, I did my make up and walk down the stairs to find my parents waiting for me at the door.

We arrived at the Gallagher house and Debbie opened the door for us.

"izzy!" Debbie smiled as she gave me a hug.
I hugged her back and both of my parents walked into the house.

"so are we going to the movies after diner?" Asked Debbie.
"I haven't even asked my parents and I don't think they'll let me g- "
"of course you can go!" my mom cut me off.
"great! if you don't wanna go in a dress I can let you borrow something" Debbie smiled at me.
"yeah thank you" i smiled back.

we all walked into the kitchen and I said hi to the rest of the gallaghers. carl wasn't there and I could careless where he was.

we all sat down for dinner.

after dinner, Debbie dragged up me up to her room and gave me some cloths to change into before leaving to the movies. She let me borrow a black crop top w some black ripped skinny jeans.
we walked out the door to find carl and some girl by the car waiting for us.

"took you long enough" said carl.
"just go, the movies starting soon!" said Debbie

the car ride was quiet. we soon arrived to the movies, we met up with a lot of people and we ended up watching a scary movie. Now when we were about to leave, I accidentally bumped into carl and I thought he was going to hit me but he didn't. but other than that, it was pretty fun.

we soon arrived back at the Gallaghers and right before my parents and I left, Debbie pulled me to the side and invited me to a party that carl was throwing the following day. I didn't really want to go but since I had fun today, I think I might actually go. we'll see..
________________________________
OMG HELLO!
lol sorry I haven't updated in a long time, school has me fucked up. :/ I was going to update again tomorrow but im not sure because tomorrow's my birthday but I'll see if I can (: anyways ily thanks for reading! make sure you follow me and please let me know what you think. don't forget to vote!
-cam