chapter 2

Aria's POV
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
As soon as we got out to his trailer he grabbed 3 bottles of Crown Royal. He handed one to me and one to Cali. I opened it and took a big gulp. Cali and G did the same thing. I giggled after I hiccuped because of drinking to much. We finished the bottles and he rolled a blunt. He handed it to me first. I took a hit and handed it to Cali. She took a small hit and gave it to G. He took a long drag and gave it back to me to finish. While I was finishing it he put his music on. He turned on Tumblr Girls first. I stood up and started dancing. He pulled me against him. I could smell the alcohol and weed on his breath. I could still feel his bulge in his pants. I giggled and rubbed my ass harder against his dick. He groaned and asked Cali if she wanted to sleep on the couch in the front of the bus. She said sure. He flipped me around and grabbed my ass signaling me to jump. I hopped up and wrapped my legs around him. We started a heated make out session. I moaned when he kissed my neck. He ventured around my neck for a while until he found my sweet spot. I moaned loudly when he sucked on it. He left a hickey there. He slammed me on the bed and took off his shirt. Damn he's so fucking hot. I took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I pulled his dick out of his pants. Holy shit it's huge. How am I going to tell him I'm a virgin. Oh well he'll find out. I started rubbing his dick and he groaned. I decided to tease him. I kissed the tip and started slowly rubbing it. I slowly sucked the tip and gave him the puppy eyes that no one could resist. He started at me and then started moving my head. I let him choke me. I started gagging and he moaned. I could tell he was close. He grabbed my hair harder and started pushing my head more aggressively. I slightly giggled and kept sucking. He came in my mouth. He then completely stripped himself and laid down on me. He began to pull off my shirt. I was nervous but excited that my first time would be with him. I could still hear the music playing. It was playing Order More. He stripped off my white skinny jeans. I'd worn my lacy black underwear that were slightly see through. They matched my bra. He started sucking my nipple. I moaned as he sucked one and played with the other. He began to kiss all the way down my stomach until he got to my underwear. He grabbed them with his teeth and slowly pulled them down to tease me. He looked up at me and gave me an irresistible look. He came back up to my pussy. He gently started licking it. He licked my clit as he started to finger me. I gasped as he entered a finger into me. He had huge fingers. Holy shit. He then entered another finger and started going faster. I'd already broken my hymen riding horses but I was still sensitive. He came back up and started kissing my neck. I moaned and he smirked. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on. He entered his dick. I shrieked and jumped a little bit. He laughed and then slowly started thrusting. He got faster and faster. I moaned louder and louder. He was going super fast. I moaned as he moved around and moved up. He started thrusting harder and faster. Every time I moaned he went deeper. He stood up with me and pushed me against the wall. He put one of my legs down and lifted the other one up and started going faster. I moaned and he went deeper. He whispered in my ear 'You better wait because it gets better.' I moaned again and he smirked. He kissed my neck and kept thrusting violently. We were going at it so hard I could hear us hitting the wall and slightly slightly shaking the trailer. He picked me up again and pulled himself out. He kept kissing me and turned me around. He threw me over the dresser he had in his room and entered me from the back. I moaned loudly and shifted slightly to get more comfortable. He smacked my ass loudly and gripped tightly onto my waist. I moaned when he slammed himself  against me. I heard the dresser shaking violently. I was moaning loudly and profusely. He turned me around again and carried me to the bed again. He flipped around so that I was on top. I remembered how to sit on a horse when it trots. I used that technique and slammed myself up and down with my back straight to make sure I could move smoothly. I heard him slightly moan. I smiled knowing that I had pleasured him. I felt myself ready to cum. I told him and he flipped us around and pulled himself out of me. He went down and started fingering me. God he fingered so fucking deep. He then started licking me and I moaned loudly. I came and he smiled. He licked me clean and stood up. I could tell that he came too. He pulled off his condom and threw it in the trash. He handed me a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt of his. He told me I could go shower. I ran into the bathroom and turned on the water. I heard him close a dresser and he came into the bathroom with me. He kissed me again and got in the shower. I got in after him. He had one of them showers that had a glass door. He pushed me against the wall of the shower and we started making out again. He smirked and began washing himself. We both climbed out and he got 2 towels. We dried off and got dressed. We also brushed our teeth. He had an extra toothbrush he said I could use. I guess he had put the sheets and everything in the washer because he pulled everything out and put it all on the bed. He laid me down and laid down next to me. We kissed once more and we fell asleep.
\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/
A/N
Hey guys! I know you probably didn't know but there is 2 different people writing this! We will take turns. I will write every other chapter. I wrote this chapter and Savannah wrote the first one!
~Tony~