Chapter 4

Aria's POV
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Me and Gerald got in the shower. I barely realized the bruises on my hips from last night. I was still sore. "We should do this more often" he says. "We've known each other for less then 24 hours and we've done it twice" I replied sarcastically. "Shhhhh or I'll have to punish you" he says as he smirks and winks at me. Gosh damnit he's so fucking hot. I washed my body and got out. "Where are he towels babe?" I asked him. He got out of the shower and got me one. Before I could grab it he wrapped me in it and flipped me around. He hugged me for a moment and kissed the top of my head. "I'll be right back in gonna go get you some clothes. You can make yourself comfortable," he said as he got dressed and grabbed the keys to his car. "You drive your own car? Don't you have like chauffeurs or whatever to do that?" He laughed and replied' "No I'm not that stuck up." After he left I put on one of his shirts and another pair of his boxers. I went into the kitchen and was surprised to see Cali awake. "You know you guys could be a little quieter when your fucking," she groaned as she rubbed her eyes. I laughed and went into the mini kitchen he had in there. I'd barely realized that the bus had stopped moving and that's how he'd left. I rolled my eyes at my stupidity. I grabbed some pancake mix and all of the ingredients. After I got everything mixed I put the mix onto a pan and cooked it. I made enough for all of us. I put some whipped cream on the pancakes and put strawberries on the very top. I squirted some strawberry syrup on top and got all of the silverware. I made some eggs and added them onto each plate. When I was making the bacon I felt a pair of strong arms around me. I giggled and turned around. When I turned around Gerald started kissing me. Cali walked in and yelled "Get a room bitches!" And ran out. Me and G laughed and he went into the room. I finished breakfast and put everything on the table.

Gerald's POV
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I was at Chanel looking for an outfit for Aria. What kind of clothes does she like?? I got her a black shirt that said EA$Y on it. I also got her some black leather pants and some new shoes. They're black and red adidas. I think she'll like it. I paid for the clothes and went back to the trailer. I snuck up behind her and hugged her. We started kissing and Cali walked in and yelled at us. I laughed and grabbed a plate. We all ate and decided to go out somewhere.