chapter 3

G's pov
•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\
Last night was crazy. I barely remember anything. I just remember the great night with Aria. I was staring at her. She was so beautiful when she slept.
I decided too let her sleep and get dressed, I put on another white v-neck, and my leather jacket with some black jeans. Slicked my hair back and as soon as I walked out of the bathroom, Aria was in front of the door with a blanket around her naked body, she took the clothes off I have too her last night because she was drunk and felt like being a tease.

"Hey hottie" I said to aria, slowly unwrapping the blanket off of her. Hugging her as I kissed her forehead.

"Hey G." Aria replied, she hugged me back and looked up at me. She tried to kiss me but I was too tall.

"Damn babe why you gotta be so tall." She pouted her lips and folded her arms

I laughed, bending down to kiss her. I pulled away after a few but she kept on kissing me, she smiled into the kiss. Putting her hand down my pants,

"Hey Gerald, we gotta-" I automatically looked straight forward, my tour manager stared blankly at me as he slammed the door and walked away quickly as he could.

"Who was that?" Aria asked.

"My tour manager, sorry bout that baby." I sighed,

"No no. It's okay" she looked at me with a small smile.

A couple seconds of silence aired between us, then my phone buzzed. A text read 'lmao Gerald you got me fucked uppp. I was gonna say... we gotta head out somewhere else, fans are starting to gather around. Heading out now.'

"Aight Aria. Fans are starting to gather. The tour bus is gonna take off qui-" all the sudden the bus took a sudden and abrupt move, making me and aria fall to the ground.

Aria was laying there on the ground laughing at me. I couldn't help but smile, I laughed with her. She's so cute. I love her. I got up and reached a hand out to her, she got up. Taking my hand and picked the blanket up again, covering herself in case any other asshole decided to walk in.

"We gotta get ya some clothes babe" I said, going on my phone.

"It's okay, I can last in the outfit from your concert" she giggled, damn. Her giggle is cute

"No, it's not. Ill take you to Chanel" I looked at her, smiling.

"No. What? Chanel? Like. The actual Chanel. Where everything is like. A billion dollars?" She gasped.

"Yeah baby. Living the rich life is nice." I smirked,

"Holy shit Gerald!" She hugged me, and I kissed her cheek.

"Sooo. While your naked. Let's make the best of it." I smirked, as she kissed me. Simultaneously taking the blanket off.

I layed her down on the bed, moving my hands up and down her body. Aria smiled into the kiss, as I asked for entrance and explored her mouth.

ARIAS P.O.V.
Me and gerald where already at it again, I unbuckled his pants, while kissing him. I still couldn't believe Cali was still sleeping, she usually sleeps till 1 or 2 pm.
It was 10 am right now, I pulled Gerald's pants off, palming through his boxers, and taking them off. he groaned with pleasure.
I started making my way from his lips to his neck, I did tiny soft kisses on his neck. Enough to make him become impatient.

"Baby stop teasing" Gerald moaned.

"Nope" I replied with, I started to kiss his neck slower. Once I found his sweet spot, I left a hickey.

I pulled at the hem of his shirt, his jacket was already off. I slid his shirt off. As I sat on top of him, my ass by his dick, I looked around the room. Teasing him, I played with my hair a little.

"Is that what your gonna do? Tease me. Oh princess you have another thing coming." Gerald smirked as I giggled as he suddenly flipped me over.

He took something rope like out of his nightstand, and tied my hands to the bed post.

"Kinky." I smirked. "I like it."

Gerald looked at me, "not until you are pleasured enough till the point where you are squirming." He smirked.

He crawled on top of me, kissing my stomach. Kissing his way up, he lingered over my lips, but he only went back down. He spread my legs, kissing my thighs. Leaving hot breaths on my clit. I arched my back a little, but he pushed me back down.
"D-daaddyy" I moaned.
He then slowly began to make his way back up to me.
I was already dripping with anticipation. He massaged my boobs and I moaned with pleasure. I tried to move my arms to get to him, but I forgot they where tied. Damn.

Gerald smirked "enjoying it, baby girl?"

I just shook my head yes because I was to anticipated to talk. Gerald started slowly kissing my neck, very. Slowly. He left a hickey on me, I moaned with great pleasure. I squirmed my legs, as he left three more hickeys on me.

"Fuck me already." I gasped, he was driving me crazy.

"I'm just getting started" Gerald smirked.

He kissed me, asking for entrance as I granted. I passionately and impatiently kissed him, as he stopped the kiss. Kissing my stomach and going down by my thighs, his hot breath onto my clit made my eyes roll back as I moaned.

Gerald got up, putting a condom on. Looking back at me
"You make me hard just looking at you"

He started to kiss me, he rubbed his tip up against my clit as I almost screamed with pleasure. He continued to kiss me, but he only allowed non hungry kisses. To keep me at bay with dripping anticipation. All the sudden he plunged into me, I screamed a moan. I moaned and he went deeper.

"Daddy!!! Oh Fuck!!! daddy!!!!" He went deeper in me. bucking my hips as he slowly unraveled the ties off.

My hands were free and they scratched his back, "daDDY!!!" Gerald was huge too. He was about 11 inches.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. He went deeper, he was all in. I scratched his back, moaned his name as he slurred profanitys mixed in with my name.

"Im- I'm gonna" I screamed, Gerald slipped out of me before I could cum, I gave him the pouty face.

He tucked my hair behind my ear "oh baby. We aren't done. Yet." He smirked, kissing me more.

He started to finger me, he plunged two fingers in as I scratched his back again.

"Let's play a game of, how many fingers aria can take..." Gerald smirked as he immediately went back to kissing me as I moaned into the kiss.

"Three..." Gerald counted as he plunged another finger into me, I moaned in pleasure. Almost screaming.

"Four..." by that time I was screaming his name with pleasure.

"Daddy! Daddy!!!" My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he pulled his fingers out,

"What, baby? You like it to much" he smirked.

He slid his tongue into my mouth as I moaned again, he rubbed his dick against my clit, he started kissing my neck and leaving a couple hickeys. He then flipped me over so I was ontop, and bounced up and down on on him. I was at loss of breath on how great this sex was, short little moans came out of my mouth, including profanities. He flipped me over again, carefully and delicately though.

"Fuck, daddy. I-im gonna" he became sloppy as I was undone.

"That was amazing" me and him laid by each other, "let's get to the shower." Gerald smirked, as I led him to his shower...