chapter 5

GERALDS P.O.V.
aria put on the clothes, she slipped off my shirt and the boxers, and damn it was hot. She caught me staring at her,

"What?" She sneered, giggling.

"Nothing, your just really goddamn cute." I sneered back, jokingly

"Oh yeah?" She laughed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yeah." I laughed and then ran up to her picking her up and placing small kisses all over her face.

"Yeah- your.. Pretty- cute." I said, pausing to kiss her more because she's just so fucking perfect.

I put her back down and laughed,

"Your so adorable." She pushed me slightly and turned away, crossing her arms. making a pouty face.

I put my arms around her. Resting my head on her shoulder "aww baby. Why u gotta be like that"

"Kiss me" Aria pouted

"Gladly" I moved over to face her as I softly kissed her, she smiled into the kiss.

"Better," aria smiled and skipped off to cali.

I checked myself in the mirror, slicking my hair back. And jogging after her,

"AYE YO CALI BITCH WASSUP" Aria yelled at Cali, smashing a pillow in her face.

"BIHHHH I SWEAR TO GOD. U FUCKED UP MY HIGHLIGHT. MY HIGHLIGHT. IS ON THE FUCKING PILLOW!!!" Cali screamed.

I walked in with three bottles of Hennessey, "AYE YO LETS GET FUCKEDDD UP!" I threw a bottle to each of them, running to the back of the bus and grabbing a six-pack of Hennessey.

When I got back, aria and Cali already downed half of theirs. "Damn girls, half way done?" I laughed, jumping onto the bed with aria, putting my arm around her. also chugging mine down.

Half an hour later we were all drunk,

"H-hey... Gerald..?. D-do you remem-berrr when youuu fuck-fucked m-me on the dresssserr." Aria asked,

"Ye-yeah." I replied with, my slurred words and blurry vision didn't make up for almost anything.

"EWWWW YOU GUYS FUCKED ON A DRESSER?? AHAHA" Cali laughed, coming back in again with "GO FUCK AGAIN I DARE YOU" she laughed again, grabbing another beer.

"OKAYYYY" I dragged aria to our room, breaking a picture frame on the way.

All we did was laugh and make jokes, but I got a massive headache and went to sleep.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»
*next day*

ARIA'S P.O.V.

I woke up with Gerald, in the same clothes smelling like Hennessey.

"Babe" I shook Gerald, "babe" I shook him again.

"Hmm" Gerald looked up at me. His hand on his head.

"Wake up baby. Ill go get you hangover remedies." I sighed, getting up to go to the small kitchen.

"No baby girl it's fine, I've gotten through thousands of these before." He laughed, getting up.

I stopped in my tracks, "okay, but can we go somewhere today? You don't have to tour for a couple weeks now." I looked at him, dragging my feet to hug him.

"Of course, we will go to chanel." He kissed me, picking me up bridal style.

"Ahhh!!! Gerald!!!" I kicked my feet as he walked me through the hallway,