Part Four

The sun blinded Stiles, as he wearily opened his eyes. He could tell it was early in the morning, because the sun wasn't fully up yet. Which raised the question, why was he up? He never woke up this early! He certainly didn't want to be awake.

And then he knew.

Stiles felt a certain Alpha's lips on the back of his neck, kissing him in a way that sent fire to his belly.
"Derek," he half grumbled, half moaned, still not sure if he'd rather be asleep.
But, just by Derek's hot lips marking him, he could feel himself hardening.

The Alpha in question didn't give him any answer in reply, which Stiles ended up being totally ok with. With enough coaxing on Stiles part, Derek's big, dominating hands, came
to wrap around his erection, and he started stroking lightly.
Stiles writhed on the bed, pushing back into Derek who was wrapped around the omega like a vice. Stiles felt this overwhelming feeling of being completely submissive for the Alpha, and he found that he liked it. All his life Stiles fought tooth and nail to never be seen as weak, which led to never being seen as submissive. But, this, this was heaven. Having the control being completely taken away from him, having someone protect him and care for him. The feeling of never having to worry about anything ever again, was simply amazing. And, Stiles was already addicted to it.

But, through Stiles lust clouded mind, he realized that the only person who made him want to submit, was Derek. Stiles trusted Derek like no one else, he would take care of him, he would always take care of him.

"Derek," Stiles moaned louder, when Derek's hand started moving faster.

And just like that, Derek who had previously been nibbling on Stiles ear, lost it.
"What do you want my omega? What do you need?" He asked, but Stiles was too caught up in pleasure to answer. Derek let out an animalistic growl, and took his hand off of Stiles dick, causing the omega to whine in frustration.
Stiles had this overwhelming urge to cry, which was not like him at all. Why had his Alpha stopped? He didn't want this feeling to stop, this feeling of being cared for.
"What do you want my sweet omega?" Derek murmured in Stiles's ear, rubbing his thumb soothingly on Stiles bare hip.
Stiles whined again, not knowing how to ask for what he wanted, but knowing he had to say something or Derek would stop completely.
"I-I want you...to take care of me," Stiles whispered, embarrassed. Derek nudged at the back of Stiles neck, lovingly and said,"Speak up, Stiles."

Stiles could feel his face heating up, he was so wound up he thought he might burst.
"Alpha...please...take care of me. You do it so well, nobody does it like you. You make me feel so safe and protected, and I want your hands back on me, dominating me, making me your's."
A growl was ripped from Derek's throat, very pleased with the answer.
"You're mine Stiles, no one can touch you the way I can," Derek started stroking the omega again,"or kiss you like I can," Derek ruffly turned Stiles head to give him a dirty kiss, the omega completely pliant in his arms. But, it was the Alpha's next words that had Stiles practically screaming,"or fuck you like I can."
Derek ground his own bulging erection into Stiles ass. He hadn't realized before but he was leaking...everywhere. The slick was coating his underwear in a way that he knew was driving the Alpha crazy, fuck, it was driving him crazy.
"Please, I want you to fuck me, please," Stiles begged, he wanted Derek's thick erection inside of him like yesterday. Derek chuckled at his omegas desperation. He wanted to give Stiles what he needed, but he knew they would be going at it like rabbits all week with Stiles heat coming up, and resisted the temptation.
"Not yet, little one, soon though, that I promise," Derek whispered in his ear as he continued to stroke, and rut again in Stiles. Stiles moaned in pleasure, momentarily forgetting about his wish to be fucked.
Derek's hand sped up more, and his dick was rutting perfectly into Stiles. The sensations were so overwhelming, they easily brought Stiles to climax, Derek quickly following at the feel of Stiles clenching his muscle through the thin nightgown.
Derek took a moment to gather himself, breathing heavily on the back of Stiles neck where he licked a drop of sweat of his skin.
"Face me," Derek commanded. Stiles was practically asleep once again, but complied to the wish, needing his Alpha's praise. He made it half way over before Derek gave pity on him and moved him the rest of the way. He then pulled the omega tight against his chest, and kissed his forehead. Enjoying Stiles scent overpowering all others.
"Now you should get some more sleep my Omega because today is a big day for you." Derek felt Stiles nod his head, he rumbled happily at how thoroughly spent Stiles was.
He did that.
He gave his mate so much pleasure that he could barely form words to speak. And that was only from the feel of his dick and a hand-job! Derek could only imagine what Stiles would be like after he really had the time to love him properly. With that thought in mind, Derek closed his eyes ready to let slumber take him once again.