Part Six

*SMUT*

"Stiles," Derek yelled, before gathering his omega in his arms.
The omega in question was holding his stomach tight with his eyes clenched shut. As soon as he had stood up, a burning sensation had shot through him, causing him to bend over at the unfimiliar sensation. Stiles skin became feverish, and his breathing turned erratic.
And then came the worrying part.

Slick starting running down his milky white thighs in globs.

Derek was left breathless at the smell, it was heavenly. If this was the last thing he ever smelt, he would die a happy man. And, unbeknownst to him, he started to growl possessively, causing a delightful shiver to run down the omega's spine.

"Alpha," Stiles whined, pushing himself against Derek,"what's happening? I feel hot all over and..." But, Stiles stopped there, not finishing his sentence. Instead the Omega rubbed his hardening length against Derek's leg, trying to get the message across.

The Alpha smirked, realizing what was happening, but wanted to see how much he could tease Stiles before he snapped.
"Tell me what you were about to say my little omega." He ordered. Stiles uncontrollably shivered, Derek's tone running straight to his core.
"I-I want you to fill me." Stiles said blushing. But, he had no time to truly feel embarrassed because burning hot arousal seeped through him.
"Please Alpha....please I need you to fill me. Please take care of me." he cried as more slick started to pour out of him.
Derek's nostrils flared, and he could barely control himself as he shoved Stiles up against the wall.
"You're so beautiful Stiles," he growled before kissing him. Derek devoured Stiles mouth, easily taking control of the kiss. His tongue thrusted in and out of Stiles mouth, distracting him at first before Derek began pinching his nipples. A loud moan was ripped out of Stiles mouth as he arched into his mates hands. Calloused fingers kept rubbing and pinching at Stiles sensitive nipples. The pleasure mixed with the pain making Stiles unsure if he wanted to pull away from the touch or press farther into it.
While Stiles was so caught up with Derek's fingers, the Alpha moved to kissing and biting at Stiles neck.
The omega's head was thrown back in pleasure, leaving his milky white skin exposed. Derek bit at his neck, loving the fact that Stiles would have his mark on him for at least two days. In fact, he could feel himself becoming addicted to the way Stiles skin started to stain purple, all because of him.
Stiles started to whimper, as good as Derek was making him feel, he felt so empty.
"Alpha, I-I need-fuck-I need more," he begged.
Derek growled once more, not wanting to stop ravishing his mate even for a second. But, begrudgingly, he removed himself from Stiles so he could take him somewhere more private.
Stiles let out a struggled whine, hating the feeling of not having Derek's hands on him. He kept pushing himself onto Derek, rubbing himself all over his mate.
Derek had never felt more aroused then he did at that second. Stiles was trusting him to make him feel better, trusted him to please him and dear god it was going to be the death of him.

Hearing Stiles desperate little whimpers, Derek picked him up bridal style, and carried him into the bedroom.
Derek placed his mate down on the bed softly, trying to be gentle for the omega's sake. But Stiles wasn't having it. He grabbed Derek by his hair, pulling him down until he was completely covering him.
Stiles went in for another kiss while he rubbed himself against Derek, needing so much more then he was getting. The Alpha knew that Stiles had never had sex before, most omega's didn't until they were mated, and he was trying to slow down his mate's movements. He wanted to make Stiles first time pleasurable.
But, Stiles was really pushing his control.
"Alpha...please," Stiles whispered in Derek's ear, on the verge of tears. The heat in his stomach, starting to burn him from the inside out. And just like that Derek snapped.
"Hush, my love, I'm going to make you feel so good you'll never be able to say my name without blushing." And then with a feral grin, he tore Stiles dress off, ripping it in two. (Stiles could already hear Lydia screaming at him)
Derek gasped looking down at his beautiful mate, skin as pale as the moon, freckles as mesmerizing as the stars, but that wasn't what Derek was focusing on.
"You're going to be the death of me Stiles." He whispered. The little minx wasn't wearing anything underneath his dress.
Derek growled, possessively, at the thought. Anyone could have touched Stiles, anyone could have taken what was his.
"Are you just gonna stare?" Stiles demanded, blushing, feeling self conscious. That's when an evil thought passed through Stiles hormone filled brain, he knew how to make Derek tick. It was a low move, but he was desperate,"Or are you gonna make good on your promise? If you're not gonna do anything, maybe I'll ask Sco-" Derek pounced, quickly tearing off his own remaining clothing, planning to teach his mate a little lesson.
He pinned Stiles arms above his head, while grinding down onto his omega's length.
His mate let out a loud moan, the friction relieving his desperation a bit.
Derek rubbed on Stiles again and again, both ending up a sweaty, panting mess. And then, as much as it pained him, Derek stopped his movements.
Stiles cried out, more desperate then he had ever been. He bucked his hips up trying to get the friction back, needing to get the friction back.
"Alpha...don't-don't stop," he panted, shedding a few tears.
"Who's your Alpha, Stiles?" He whispered, still pinning the omega down. Stiles didn't react at first, still trying to get Derek to touch him. Derek growled, unable to not do anything while his mate was in pain.
Stealthily, he moved switched Stiles arms into one of his hands, sliding the other down his mates body. Stiles went still, eyes fluttering shut. So caught up in Derek's hand trailing down his body.