Sorry

I had just left the apartment complex as I went to go explore Zootopia and get a job at the icecream parlor down the street because i needed to make money somehow. Staying at a Judys place will not do. Nick is there 24/7 and plus i really hate to be a bother, especially since i can tell Judy likes Nick and there is some chemistry going on there. I am here to become known and I will do that! By working at an ice cream parlor. Baby steps.
I wish to become an artist. I was never told I could for I had to stay in my family job of robbery.

" hello, my name is cenna Blanford and I just moved here and I would be more than happy if you allowed me to work here." I say to the ice cream elephant.

" we do not allow foxes to work here!" The elephant said. Everyones head turned to me with a face of disappointment.

" Really big man? That is how you treat us foxes? We can do great things, I mean look at me I am a cop." A fox says walking up behind me.

" Nick? What are you doing here?" I say with a whisper as I look back at him.

" helping you, go with it."

" Foxes DO NOT work here. Now get out of my building." The elephant toots as I look down and sigh.

" thanks for trying anyways Nick." I say as we walk out of the building.

" how about you come help us at the station, fileing and all that exciting stuff!" Nick says with fake enthusiasm.

" HA HA very funny Nick, wait were you being serious." I say as I stop to see his expression.

" Deadly." He lets out.

" Thank you!! Thank you so much!" I say as I go and hug him without thinking ahead of time.

Right when i notice I am hugging him my white cheeks turn red and my heart starts to race. What is this painful feeling! I don't like it, it feels like anxiety.

" whoa there I only got you a job you are on your own from there." Nick says as he pulls away from the hug. He sees how her white cheeks are now crimson.

" um I uh I am going to go back to Judy, she needs help with a case." He says as he awkward stumbles back to leave the scene.

Great I scared him.

What was that odd feeling though. The fast heart race, sweaty paws, anxiety.

I don't know what it was but i hated it.

But, I also kinda liked it.