Run run run

I see my parents holding the gun in there hands. I look at Nick as he already ran to Judy calling for backup.

" Cenna darling I know your in here." My mom says as I look on stage along with everyone else including Nick and Judy.

" we have been watching you seeing you with that itty bitty bunny and the Picture perfect Fox. It was funny you thought we would never find you but too bad." My father says.

" it was cruel of you to leave us like that. We cared for you gave you money and food. A roof on your head and what do you do.. Leave us!" My mom yells

" Cenna lovely Cenna come on make your way up here tell that fox you love who you really are!" My father yells.

I look back to see Nick shocked about what he was hearing. A tear falls down my cheek. I shake my head and lay my ears back as i make my way to the stage.

" say it! Or we will kill your precious little friends." My dad says.

"  I I I am their daughter i am the fox that no one could catch. Sly enough smooth enough to fool anyone to thinking i was innocent to fool everyone to giving me there money... Or stealing it!" I say fighting back tears.

" it was all for them! They made me d..." Before i could finish i felt a slap across my face.

I stumble back holding my cheek. I look up at my parents the evil sly foxes that give us a bad name. I stand up and i do a tuck roll and i grab their guns and aim it at their heads.
" surrender! You're under arrest! Anything you can can and will be used against you in the court of law!" I hear Nick say from behind me.
I turn around to see nick standing there with handcuffs. I try and look for his eyes and the tears i held in fall.

" N-nick..." I say.

" Cenna drop the guns..." He says not making eye contact with me or even looking at me.

I look back to my parents who are already being handcuffed by Judy.

I look back at Nick before i drop the guns right when i get ready to surrender i make a run for it. I was known for being fast and fast i was. I dart out of the ball room and keep running as fast as i can. Till i make it to a rent a car. I drive far away as i hear sirens wail behind me. I take a short cute through one of the tunnels which leads me straight out of Zootopia and on the road. The sirens wail slowly fades as i realize they are gone. I drive as the rain pounds on the roof of my black car. I drive for hours on end. Making sure i am far away from Zootopia. I finally stop at a motel in Fox Furrow. I go to the front desk hiding my face with a paper i picked up on my way in. The lady gave me a key and went back to her phone convo as i went to my room.

" I know I cant believe someone that horrible is alive! What was that foxes name agin? Cenna wasn't it? " the snake says on her phone. I looked down as i walked into my room.I hoped in the shower and rinsed off my dirty white fur and i laid on my riggity bed. I turn on the Tv to see a picture of me appear. I sit up and watch.

" the fugitive of the Law Cenna Blanford is on the run after holding and pointing two guns at her parents. She was the fox thief that cops have been searching for for years on end. Will she be found?" The new anchor says as she points the mic at Nick.

" we will do everything in our line of duty to catch this criminal and put her behind bars... Her rightful place." Nick says with anger and hurt in his eyes.

I look blank faced at the tv as i turn it off. My heart swells up and my stomach turns at what Nick said.

" her rightful place." Played through my mind on end until i finally fell asleep.

Day 1 in the life of being a fugitive on the run.

Day 2 time to get a disguise....

I am sorry I had not wrote in forever!!! Sometimes it takes me a good bit to get the story idea to flow!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you to @sondashfan019 I got this idea inspired off of you! <3 I hope it messed with your alls feels!!! Mwhahah