The truth will fall

I sat on a chair in my office. I am working with Nick and Judy. Helping them out like a personal assistant and plus they offered to pay so i can actually buy food and rent my own place. But lately I can't focus. Everyday i look back to thinking my parents are gonna find me. I don't want to be caught I am happy here and they are not going to destroy my happiness like they have done my whole life!

" hey Cenna what's wrong your kinda spaceing." Judy asks as he walks over to the chair i was siting in. I shale my head and look at her.

" nothing i am just heavily thinking... While dramatically looking out this window." I say with a smile. But something was wrong! I can't tell my friend Judy or Nick about my parents because they are Criminals they are thieves and I once too was like them. I would steal and hurt the innocent to get what i wanted but i never did it for me i did it for them because like everyone in this world we don't want to disappoint our family.

" you spaced out again." Nick says standing behind me with his hands on the back of my chair. " lets go out and do something! Something fun to ease you up to relax you!" Nick says with a huge grin.

" I don't know Nick we have work." Judy replied.

" come on Judy stop being a goody two shoes for once and let loose!" Nick says." And plus we have no case! What do ya say Cenna?"

" I I guess we could. It would be fun to get out I have been in Zootopia for a while and I haven't done any exploring. " i say.

" yes! Okay so its a plan. First we are going to go to get changed! Get into something less... Sophisticated." Nick says as he grabs his coat and runs out the door. Judy and I following him.

He is still a fan favorite I can tell from how all the girls and guys stare at him. He is charming might I say but you already knew that thats why you are reading this story. I actually felt this burning feeling of... Jealousy arouse inside me. I haven't really admitted this but I do like Nick. I actually really really like him. Sadly it's strictly business and well friendship. I also couldn't do that to Judy who has obvious feelings for him.

" yoohoo, Cenna snap out of it because we are back to the apartment." Nick says opening the door for Judy and I.

I look at him and smile as I walk inside. Nick lives down the hall from us so we part our ways. Judy and I walk inside her room.

" I haven't gone out in a while. And I am actually excited about this. I just really want to impress Nick." Judy says confidently and she grins. She picks out this adorable black dress and runs to her bathroom to put it on. She does look gorgeous with her black dress and little red bow on her ear.

" you looks wonderful Judy... He is sure to be impressed." I say with a smile. I do like him but they have more chemistry. They are great friends and I am not going to come inbetween that because i like them both and care for them that I couldn't hurt them. I head to the bathroom myself as i put on a red dress that flares to my knees. I walk out to see Judy smile.

" you look amazing Cenna. Ya know I am really glad I met you that day. Its nice to have a girl around here to hang out with. A friend." Judy says.

" I am grateful for meeting you too Judy." I smile.

Nick then knocks on the door. Tonight is a charity ball for the Love for Paws foundation. It helps all the sick children with money for food and clothing and treatment.

We open the door to see Nick wearing a black suit and a red tie. He looked so fetching in this get up. Judy and I both blushed a little at his looks. What can I say i love a good suit!

" come on lets go it is starting soon." Nicks says putting his hands in his pockets.

For the whole ride there nick and Judy were talking about old memories and such that I didn't quite understand. I just glanced out the window until we arrived.

A few minutes later we pull up to the city hall ball room. Nick offers his arms for Judy and I to latch onto one the way in. He then looked over at me and smiled widely. The doors open as everyone is in gorgeous dresses dancing with there Prince Charming. It was such a happy sight.

" May i have this dance Judy." Nick says as he offers his hand for Judy to take. I know I like him and yes it hurts but honestly i love to see how happy they are dancing out there. With their huge smiles.

" May I have this dance." I look over to see a short finnick fox talk to me in a deep low voice.

" oh um... Sure." I say with a smile.

We start to dance " so who might you be?" I ask.

" I am Elle Elle Finnick and you?" He answers.

" my name is Cenna Blanford." I reply.

" hey! I have heard of you Nick is always talking about you." He says.

" Really? What has he mentioned." I ask.

" he said that you were different. That he couldn't whoo you with his charm and that you be friended him not from how he looks but who he is." Elle says.

A light blush creeps my face when I feel a finger tap on my shoulder. I look back to see Nick.

" Elle may I borrow your partner for a dance." Nick smiles.

" fine! But i am gonna want her back." He says.

I laugh lightly as he storms away. I am suddenly distracted by Nicks arms spinning me into him. He hand resting on the middle of my back and the other on my waist. His big eyes look down into mine as he starts to sway me. I blush red as he smiles.

" I am really glad I got to meet you. Befriend you." He smiles.

" me too Nick."

" everyone besides you and Judy only know me as the photogenic Fox. You know me for me... And i like that about you and Judy." He smiles.

" I like to truly know a person." I reply.

" see and Cenna that is why I have such stro..." Before Nick cpuld finish saying he had strong feelings for Cenna a gun fire went off.

Everyone stopped and screamed as they looked up on stage.

" everyone!!! Drop your money and all of your belongings for us!" Yells the to well known voice." Honey go get the donation box. And if anyone moves we will shoot you!" She yells I finally get the nerve to look on stage when I see my.

Mom and dad...