THE Night

After a while more and more people came, Justin had me by his side the whole time. I would try to let go but he’d pull me closer. I wasn’t used to this whole party thing and everyone around me was drunk and getting high and I felt outta place. I went to the bathroom to get myself together. On my way there I heard two girls talking ‘Did you see that new girl Justin is with?’ ‘Yeaah but you know him, she’s probably just his date for tonight she’ll be gone by next week’ I didn’t know what to think about it. What if it was true though? The thought of losing him completely sucked. It kind of made me have the feeling of throwing up. When did I grow so attach to him? I don’t even know if it’s possible, it’s just his presence is amazing and I feel like I can be myself. He doesn’t judge and listens to me and tries to understand. Every time he tells me something new I feel like he’s a book that I never want to finish reading. After looking at myself in the mirror I went out with a different point of view. I found Justin and decided to show all the girls, he’s mine and I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. I tried to be as affectionate towards him till I felt it was enough. Justin loved it though because he randomly would whisper these cute little things. Then I remembered about my reckless sister ‘Hey where’s my sister?’ ‘Last time I seen her I think she was with Fredo’ ‘We should go look for her’ Justin helped me search all over the house and both of them weren’t in sight. The last place we checked for was the pool and yup they were there but naked?? ‘What are you doing??’ I heard Justin laugh ‘I can explain this, It’s not what it looks like me and Rose were playing truth or dare and well it got out of control.’ I felt Justin come behind and hug my waist ‘Babe leave them alone, they were just having fun’ Rose quickly came to the edge of the pool and screamed ‘WHAT babe?? Since when did this happen?’ ‘Since earlier’ ‘And you didn’t tell me because..?’ ‘Well you were obviously busy being naked and swimming’ that shut her up right away. We gave both of them towels and went back to the party. I was still unsure if I should tell Justin about what I heard but I felt dumb for thinking any of that after what he told me in his room. The party slowly started dying down till it was just me Justin, Alfredo, and Rose. ‘We should watch a scary movie’ ‘Which one though?’ ‘Does it matter you two probably won’t be paying attention’ ‘Shut up’ ‘Calm down tiger’ Justin whispered in my ear. I kissed his cheek and he left my side to pick a movie. I sat on Justin’s lap and he quickly wrapped his arms around me. The lights were off and it was pitch dark in the room, halfway through the movie we heard giggling. Me and Justin looked at each other and then stared at the blanket that was moving up and down next to us. ‘No way, I didn’t think she was easy’ ‘Well that musta answered your curiosity, lets go upstairs to my room’ I knew something big was going to happen.

 I stood awkwardly by the door when Justin sat on his bed and motioned me to come to him. I hugged him around his neck and he hugged me very tightly. I started giggling ‘I love it when you’re all cute’ I started blushing like crazy and that’s when he grabbed my face gently and started slowly kissing me until it got more intense. I sat on his lap and got more into the kiss, I didn’t even realize when he put his tongue in my mouth but it felt really nice. He stopped and was gasping for air, I said ‘You stopped already, what you can’t keep up?’ ‘That’s not it at all, I just thought you’d be more comfortable with something else on or do you prefer sleeping with nothing on?’ I smiled at the ground and then he gave me one of his shirts and some of his boxers ‘Thank you I kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom to change. I felt like I needed to be emotionally prepared for anything that was going to happen. I was seconds away from losing my virginity to Justin Bieber, the guy I’ve had a crush on since forever. I wanted it to be perfect and well he made me feel like it was the right moment. I didn’t put on the boxers and just had the shirt on, I walked out with confidence. He was already in bed and opened up the covers for me. I started getting comfortable when i accidently touched him and realized he was shirtless. ‘Oooh Ooh I’m sorry’ ‘I forgot to tell to tell you I sleep shirtless’ ‘Hah it’s okay I like it’ He started hugging me and kissed my cheek, I started leaving little kisses on his neck. ‘That tickles’ I started doing it more but then he moved his face into mine and I was staring into his eyes. He surprised me when he said ‘I don’t think ima ever get over how beautiful your eyes are’ ‘Mine? You have perfect brown caramel eyes’ ‘You know you make me really nervous’ ‘Then you know how I feel’ ‘Noo like usually I’m pretty smooth talking with girls but you’re so different’ ‘Is that good or bad?’ ‘It’s both’ We started laughing and he grabbed me and got on top of me. I was still looking into his eyes and the moment felt even more perfect. ‘I usually wait when it comes to this because I feel like it’s a special moment but...’ ‘Honestly I don’t know why but I’m ready, you make everything easy’ He started slowly kissing my neck and put my arms over my head. I let out a small moan when he got lower, I felt him smile in accomplishment. Justin then started feeling on me by this time he had already took off my bra. ‘Wait Justin, do you have a condom on?’ ‘I put it on when you were in the bathroom?’ ‘Oooh so you just knew I would give it up to you?’ ‘No but I was hoping you would’ ‘Hah okay you can continue now’ ‘Ooooh so demanding, I like it’ I rolled my eyes but he did continue. He started entering me and it hurt but it felt so good. He had his lips against mine and whenever it started hurting really bad I would kiss him harder and that would make him moan so sexy. He grabbed my waist and arched my back. At one point he went really hard and I could help but moan his name over and over. Justin loved that because right after he started moaning my name and that just turned me on more. I never wanted it to end. It felt like we were in those romantic movies, everything about the moment felt absolutely perfect. He got off and we were both gasping and sweating, he hugged me tightly. ‘Ewww you’re sweaty babe’ ‘But you like it’ I couldn’t help but kiss him. I don’t remember when I fell asleep, all I remember is feeling Justin’s lips.