Chapter 20

When he comes back from the door he jumps on the bed and pin my arms over my head with his metal arm and let a finger brush from my neck to one of my breasts, teasing me. He puts his hand on my breast and his mouth in the other, causing me to moan. I feel him smirking towards my skin.

His metal arm release my arms and it brush down my side until it reaches my thigh. The cold metal against my warm skin causes me to moan.

His mouth leaves my breast and start leaving wet kisses down down towards my core. When his tongue meets my clit I moan his name load and grab him by the hair, causing him to growl and his mouth vibrates against my clit causing me to moan again.

He starts to nib and suck on my clit, then he put two metal fingers inside me, and the coldness feels fantastic against my warm walls. He starts pumping faster and his tongue licks my clit in the same tempo.

I feel my orgasm come and I arch my back and moan his name. "You're no sexy when you cum." He says with a raspy voice and starts kissing me trough my orgasm. When I'm down from my high, I pull him in for a kiss and starts grinding against his member. He bites my lip making me moan.

He position himself between my legs and slips inside me and let me stretch around his size before he starts pumping in to me. "You feel so good around me doll." He starts pumping inside me, his tempo is fast and hard and I dig my nails into his back.

"I'm gonna." "Me too." And by that my walls tighten and I feel his member twitch inside me. He rests his head on my shoulder and try to catch his breath. I release my nails from his back.

"Shit!" "What's wrong doll?" "I scratched you so hard that you're bleeding." "Don't worry about it doll." He says and kiss me between my jaw and ear and whispers "I take it as a compliment."