Chapter 30 (End)

Bucky's POV
"I don't want to go to the funeral! Not without a body in the coffin!" I hiss at Steve. I know he's only trying to comfort me, but I still don't believe she's dead. Tony was going, but he still believed she was out there.

I went anyway, something told me to go. We all stood around the coffin. Tony was drunk and silent. I watched as Natasha put Hayley's Diamonds katanas on the coffin. We all stood there in silence.

Then someone broke the silence. "I'm back bitches!" I turn to see Hayley. Everyone's jaw drops.

Normal POV
Bucky pulls me into a bone crushing hug. "I knew you weren't dead, I felt it it my heart." He says. I pull him away so I can look in his eyes. "James Buchanan Barnes, I love you." "I love you too."

"Tony, don't be mad, I was only gone for 6 minutes." He's about to open his mouth when Thor cut him off. "You were gone 6 minutes there, and 3 weeks here correct?" I nod, not sure where he's going with this. "Well, it's an honor to be in your presence." He says and kneel. "Wait, what?" I ask very confused. "The ancient Gods gave you your life, giving you the power of a goddess." "Wait, I'm a goddess now?" "Indeed, my father told me that a Chosen, if half man half God, with borrowed powers from the ancient Gods. When they gave you your life, you got all the previous Chosen's powers, correct?" "Yes?" "Then you are indeed a goddess, only thing that can kill you, is old age." Thor says and bow.

"Wait, hold on. Hales, is this some joke? Are you a goddess?" "Tony, I think so. I don't feel different though." He just laugh lightly and pull me into a hug. "Promise me you won't die anymore, I'm getting really tired of it." "I promise Tony."

3 weeks later
"Tony?" "What is it Hales?" "I kinda need you to look at this." I say as I go out of the bathroom and hand him a stick. He takes it and look at it. His eyes widen and he looks up at me with a smile. "This isn't a joke right?" "Nope!" Tony starts jumping up an down like a kid does on Christmas morning.

I walk down to the gym where Bucky stands with the others. When he see me smiling he raises a brow. "Bucky?" "Yes, doll?" "I'm pregnant." I watch him as he freeze for a second. But then a big bright smile appears on his lips. He runs towards me and lift me up and spin me around in the air.

"Congratulations you two!" Steve says and the others follows with their congrats. "Where's Tony, doll?" "He's upstairs jumping. I couldn't make him stop jumping." I say and laughing. Right after Tony comes dancing. "I'm gonna be an uncle." Repeatedly in a singing tone.

I was finally happy, I had my brother, the greatest man a live, friends. And now, a soon to be a daughter or a son.

(A/N— so I really hope you guys liked this story! I've worked on it for a couple of days so I could publish everything at once. Thank you for reading! And leave a vote if you can, I would really appreciate it

-Isabel)