Chapter 1

{3rd person POV}

Before classes start,Ayano was bored so she decided to roam around the school buildings by herself. Because before classes start,they could still roam around but just inside the school. The classroom was too noisy and she was getting bored of just sitting there and staring at the window.

'Oh! How about i try to find Senpai!' Ayano blushed at the thought and smiled to herself. She was walking around the gardening's club little labyrinth (yes,Ayano has already memorized it cause she loves roaming around),when she accidentally walked on something.

Huh? It felt like she was stepping on a stack of paper. Ayano pulled her foot away and picked the thing up,wiping the dirt that her shoe gave to the- H-HUH?! EROTIC MANGA?!

Ayano looked around her suspiciously,her eyes piercing like a predator stalking its prey. When she was sure nobody is around that could accidentally misunderstood her situation, thinking that she was secretly reading an erotic manga in the gardening club.

She read the story details,it was about a young girl who learned the arts of seducing men. Ayano smirked to herself,might as well collect.

But still,she was curious. Who the heck would leave an erotic manga in the school grounds? They got nerves. Ayano shrugged. Must've been one of the gardening club members. I mean,even non-members could come visit but why would they leave it here? So maybe it was a member.

She was about to tuck it to her skirts waistline so it can hide under her blouse for when she get back to class but she heard a voice. A small,sharp voice. Ayano swear that she'd heard it before.

"Dammit! What if other people have already seen it?! Now what?! Of course i can't ask them to give it back to me! I don't want gossips to spread! Ughh! Why do i have to finish chapter 07 in the gardening club's spot?! UGH! STUPID! NOW I LOST IT!"

Ayano was sure that from the words and tone it has,it was Osana Najimi. She was a little jealous of her for being very close to Taro since she's a childhood friend of his.

'Maybe if it was coming from me,she wouldn't that be embarassed. She might be a friend of my crush,but i would never gossip.' Ayano thought,she cleared her throat and stepped out. She saw Osana,eyebrows furrowed and her hands on her hips.

Osana looked so nervous,beads of sweat rolled down her forehead and a shade of pink was visible on her cheeks. Her orange hair was tied into an adorable pigtails and she was always wearing that long pink socks with white dots.

"Um,i see. This must be yours." Ayano caught her attention and Osana's eyes almost bulge out of their sockets. She looked so terrified. "B-Baka! Give that to m-me! That wasn't m-mine! This w-was my friend's! I'm not a p-perv!" Osana stuttered furiously and snatched the manga from Ayano's grasp.

'She's so obvious.' Ayano mentally laughed. "Don't worry,i won't spread rumors around." She reassured,but Osana didn't bought it. "No! Th-This is NOT mine! Got it?! This was c-crappy!"

"You must be Taro's girlfriend?" Ayano asked,making sure. Maybe they are together now? Or nah? Osana went red and shook her head. "I-Idiot! We're just friends!"

"But do you like him?" Ayano calmly questioned. Osana looked so shock and once again shrugged. "H-Huh?! NO! Why do you even a-ask! I like another gir- i mean,guy!"

Gir? Ayano mentally gasped. Does Osana.. have feelings for a girl?!
"Girl?" Ayano finished. "H-HUH?! NO WAY!" Osana crossed her arms while blushing like crazy. Ayano felt like sassily snapping her fingers and muttering 'i knew it'.

"Never thought you're into erotic." Ayano teased her once again,Osana's face was so red the whole time. Her eyebrows still furrowed,trying to look scary as possible. "I'm NOT! All those pervs could perish!"

"Okay then." Ayano grinned cheekily. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and made a little time check. Only 2 minutes before bell rings. She was glad she went to school early so she could have a lot of time to walk around. "The bell's about to ring anytime soon,i gotta go now. Nice talking to you,Osana-san." She was about to go ahead of her when Osana stopped her.

"W-Wait!"

Ayano looked back at her with both eyebrows raised and small smile in her lips. Osana's cheeks were flushed and she gulped. "A-Ayano-san.. Can we have lunch together s-sometime?" Ayano stared at her in disbelief,out of all people,Najimi will really invite me. Osana realized what she was doing and her eyebrows furrowed again. "Hey,b-baka! D-Don't get the wrong idea! I'm only inviting y-you cause you were such a loner. You need to l-loosen up sometimes! I've declared it and there n-no turning back! M-Meet you under the cherry blossom tree at lunchtime!"

Osana moved straight past her with a very embarassed look. 'Was i too obvious?' Osana thought,running in full speed while clutching an erotic manga in her arms.