Chapter 2

Krrrr!

The bell for lunchtime rang,students started leaving their seats faster than coyotes. Ayano wasn't sure whether to believe Osana or not but she couldn't believe that she's going to have lunch together with her rival.

'Hey,maybe she would put Senpai aside for now. Lets make a new friend.'

With her packed lunch in her arms,Ayano went ahead to the school's front. As long as she could remember,she has often seen Osana eating lunch all by herself. Might as well accompany her.

When she got to the main cherry blossom tree where she always sees her,Osana was waiting there. Indian-sitting in the grass,ready to pack her lunch. Her cheeks flushed when she saw Ayano and she made a confused look. "I never thought you'd come,Bakayano."

Ayano giggled at her new nickname. "Of course i'd come,Ahosana." Osana blushed harder and tried to hide it with a scowl. "D-Don't call me that,Bakayano! Anyways,lets eat. Don't make me starve." Ayano sat beside her,and opened her lunch. Egg rolls,onigiri and fried rice. Osana looked at her lunch in delight. Ayano noticed it and poked her nose.

(QUICK NOTE: AHO MEANS STUPID,I THINK.)

"Bakayano! What's that for?!" Ayano giggled. "Ahosana,you looked like you wanted to trade lunches with me." Osana's eyes was glistened with hope,which Ayano have never seen before. "I can?" Osana mumbled but is once again replaced with her same tsundere look.

"I mean.. You're the one who said it! N-Not me! I-I wasn't hoping or anything!" Ayano sighed and chuckled. Osana is so indenial. Wait.. Indenial about what? Maybe she just doesn't like being soft around people. Can't catch gay thoughts. "Okay then,here." Ayano handed her lunch at her.

Osana raised her left eyebrow. "Are you serious?" She playfully glared at her. "Obviously. Now give me your lunch before i change your mind." Osana rolled her eyes and handed her lunch to her 'Bakayano' with puffy cheeks. Ayano looked at what Osana's lunch has to offer. Some rice balls,salmon soysauce and soft-looking white rice. As if they were newly cooked.

"Itadakimasu." Ayano grinned at her. Osana grinned at her for once, "Itadakimasu."

They both ate and for once,they were having a good conversation about stuff: Like clothes,magazines and tv shows. Ayano never thought that Osana was actually a compatible friend for her. For once,she let go of her tsundere image.

"Oh,its the hardy boys. Never thought you guys would hang out." They looked up and saw Saki and Kokona,looks like they're finished eating their lunches and was going for a walk. "Osana invited me." Ayano gave a mischievous smile knowing the tsundere girl beside her doesn't like being mentioned for doing something kind.

"N-No! I just think you should start getting out your shell more!" Osana poked the side of Ayano's head with her chopsticks. Not to mention that the chopsticks she was using as Ayano's. The two looked at with her smiles like they pulled out some sort of mischief. "Cool,cool. We're off now. Its nice seeing you two." The two waved back at the wonder twins as they walked away.

When they're finally out of sight,Osana nudged the side of Ayano's waist with her elbow. "Bakayano! I don't want them to think that we have something special!" Ayano laughed and raised her eyebrows at her. "Really? What made you think that people will think about us like that?"

Osana reddened and playfully slapped her arm. Yes,a day with Osana Najimi requires nudging,slight slaps,and more minor injuries. "I-I mean.. Uh.. Whatever!" Ayano only chuckled as they packed their empty lunches back and handed it to each other. Osana was blushing, 'She ate on my lunch.. She used my chopstick! Ayano-senpai used my possession!' She mentally fangirled but her face remained calm.

"It was fun,lets have lunches together from now on?" Ayano asked with a small smile. Osana nodded with flushed cheeks. When Ayano is around,she always blushes. She just likes how Ayano can be so soft and sweet yet mischievous. Her facial features too are very pretty for Osana.

Weird,right? You won't expect it from a tsundere. But that's the way how life is. Strange.

"Sure then." Osana said as they both stood up.

"Huh? I didn't noticed this." Ayano was holding a tissue-wrapped sandwich. It was deep-fried corned tuna sandwich. It was tucked into the cloth of her lunch. "Here. I'm already full." Ayano grabbed Osana's hand (which gave Osana the butterflies) and handed the sandwich to her.

"O-Okay then. Considering i'm still a little hungry and this looked tasty. Th-Thanks.." Osana unwrapped it and gave a huge bite. It was delicious. "You like it?" Ayano asked and Osana nodded. "I made it and i forgot that i brought it. How come i didn't notice?" She then walked away before turning around and waving.

"Goodbye,Ahosana!"

Osana blushed but hid it with a small smile.

"See ya later,Bakayano!"

Ayano laughed. When she was finally out of sight,Osana sweetly smiled at the sandwich that Ayano made.

"Bakayano.." She giggled to herself.