Sandcastle

~ A Requested Anidala and Obitine One Shot ~

~ Co-Written by IssieKnight ~

~ Requested by Noemie451 ~

~

Padme Skywalker laid out on a beach towel, tanning beneath the Nabocian sun. Satine Kenobi laid out next to her on her stomach, both of them at peace with the world. The war was over so they could finally take a deep breath, stepping back from the bigger picture. It was calm and silent. Satine hummed as the warm sunrays soaked into her skin. The waves rolled against the sand, the breeze keeping things from getting too hot; it was a perfect day. The only way the afternoon could get any more perfect was if two perfect people joined them...

The sound of two approaching, masculine voices brought a smile to both their faces. "I'm just saying, you really didn't have to hide it from Padme and I." Anakin Skywalker laid down next to his wife, burying his face in her shoulder with an arm thrown over her bare stomach. Obi-Wan Kenobi sat crossed-legged next to his own wife, rubbing some more lotion onto her shoulders. "Well, had I known you were secretly married too, I would've. Now let's just drop it and enjoy the weather..." He chucked, smirking as he kissed his wife's skin. "Alright Kenobi." Padme wrapped her arms around him, one on his shoulder and the other resting behind his head. "I never thought a day like this would ever come. No war, no deployment or diplomatic meeting to attend today..."He kissed the top of her head.

"You're seeing it, baby."

Satine rolled over and sat up, moving herself into Obi-Wan's arms. He sat with her between his legs, laying back against his chest. "I never thought I'd see the day that both Padme and I were married." The senator laughed. "Nope, never thought we'd finally settle down." The Master Jedi wrapped his arms around the blonde. "Are you disappointed?" His former apprentice took his own wife into his lap, dusting away the irritating sand. "Yeah, are you disappointed?" They both kissed their men, speaking in a unison. "Perfectly happy."

The four of them laughed, each couple settling back down onto their blankets. After a few moments of silence, Padme bolted up from her husband's embrace and headed straight into the ocean. "Hey!" He laughed before he ran after her. She did a swan dive into the waves, the crisp and clear freshwater surrounding her. A moment later, her husband cannonballed into the water and made a large slash. The waves were so big, their companions on the sand even got wet. "Blast it, Anakin!" Obi-Wan groaned, shaking out his hair. His wife reached up, stroking the water out of his goatee. "Poor baby gets wet at the beach..." He pouted. "I wasn't ready to get wet yet." Satine kissed his jaw before getting up and brushing the sand off of her. "Well, you are now." She held out a hand to him, smirking mischeaviously. "Care for a swim, love?"He always melted at her smile, silently following her like a puppy.

As the Kenobis were just wading into the cool waters, the Skywalkers were having an underwater game of tag. Padme kept ahead of Anakin, her curls straightened out like a cape behind her. He had the hardest time keeping up, going up for air more often than she did. She chuckled after coming up behind him before the senator dove down deeper, having the best time in a long time. When they both finally came up for air, she found herself in the arms of her Jedi protector. Padme laid her head on his shoulder, just floating with him. He kissed her cheek. "I've gotcha, Angel." Satine and Obi-Wan popped a little ways from them, the pair only visible from their eyes up. Padme laughed, happy at the reality that they were all relaxed and together. "This is perfect... I wish we could just stay on Naboo forever." She kept her arms looped around her husband's neck, kicking her feet in sync with him. "Maybe we can..." Her husband slowly spoke, a grin plastered on his face. The other man grinned as well. "Maybe all four of us can..." Both women looked between their men before Satine playfully smacked her Obi's chest. "Tell me, you Oaf!"